feli0052

• Posted what i'll remember about psyc to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    Trying to narrow down a full semester's concepts and ideas into one "how this will affect me" idea is tough to say the least. With that in mind I decided to choose the first thing that popped into my head...
  • Posted Preemies learning to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    It is widely known that former preemies are more likely than full term babies to suffer from learning deficits or learning disabilities at school. Up to 45 percent of infants weighing less than 3 1/4 pounds at birth have one...
  • Posted to spank or not to spank? to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    i was looking threw videos that i thought might interest me and this one popped up. it is about the effects of spanking on young children. i found that the majority of videos and articles are very anti spanking. this...
  • Posted getting ready to party makes you hotter! to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    One test of the Pavlovian conditioning model of tolerance is whether conditional drug compensatory responses are engaged by predrug cues. In one experiment with rats, injections of alcohol in the context of one set of stimuli were alternated with injections...
  • Posted In one ear and out the other to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    Inattentional blindness is simply the term for the fact that are minds are bad at detecting obvious and often important stimuli when our attention is focused elsewhere. I'll be the first to say, like most people, I am totally guilty...
  • Posted Are you a real fan, or just jumping on the bandwagon? to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    The Bandwagon Fallacy is defined in the book as "the error of assuming that a claim is correct just because people believe it. It is an error because popular opinion isn't a dependable guide to the accuracy of an...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from feli0052