roll0210

• Posted Psychology in the Future to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    This semester of psychology has been really interesting to me and addressed many issues I always wondered about. Already when I sleep and dream I think about why dreams are the way they are and the sleep stages. When watching...
  • Posted How Important is intelligence tests? to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    This was a very interesting chapter for me to learn about. I was unaware about a lot of things when it came to intelligence tests. I was always under the impression that intelligence test showed who the smartest people in...
  • Posted Altoid Experiment to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/11/the-office-altoid-experiment-1499823 In discussion last week when we were talking about learning and memory this video is the first thing that came to my mind. I was surprised that when I found this video they mentioned the experiment about Pavlov's discovery...
  • Posted Maybe you're both right. to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    The concept of parallel processing is very unique. I always knew that everyone saw things in life different ways but never knew the concept behind it. I think of parallel processing as the way people perceive objects and it determines...
  • Posted Sports and Bias' to Fall 2011 Psy1001 Sec21
    What I find interesting about Psychology so far is that there will never be a ceiling on theories. One of the sections I noticed that grabbed my attention was learning about heuristics and bias. I discovered through reading the bias...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from roll0210