bahlm005

• Posted Psychology concept that I will remember... to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    My two youngest, half siblings (we do not share a father) are very outgoing and loud; they'll do anything for attention. Yet, I am extremely shy and prefer to stay in the background. Since I learned about genetic vs....
  • Posted Men vs. Women to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Boys rule and girls drool! The battle of genders has been around since grade school. Due to commonly accepted stereotypes there is a belief amongst the population that there are specific situations in which certain genders excel; gender roles. However,...
  • Posted I have twin telepathy! to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    There is much controversy over the topic of twin telepathy or otherwise commonly called twin extra sensory perception (ESP). Can twins really sense another being's perception unlike the rest of the population? How can we test this? Most evidence...
  • Posted Killing Innocent People to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    On occasion, my family will talk about vacations we have previously taken. My younger sister has very vivid accounts of the vacations that she enjoyed the most. The only problem is most of these accounts were from vacations that she...
  • Posted I did WHAT last night?! to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I've grown up with the fact that I talk in my sleep. People sometimes have bizarre conversations with me during the night that I do not remember the next morning. Though these events can be embarrassing, they do not...
  • Posted Snoring causes DEATH! to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Our generation has become very concerned with their health. Merchandising companies love to play with this idea. In the article, "Are you snoring yourself to death?" a company claims there is a positive correlation between snoring and very serious...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from bahlm005