basta009

• Posted The Game of Memory to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I found this class to be a super interesting way to look deeper on a lot of things. My favorite chapter was easily chapter 7 on memory. It was really cool to see so many topics that have happened to...
  • Posted PersonalityBook to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The other day I was going through the well known website for college students called "College Town Life" and came across a funny article dealing with what a facebook profile can say about a person. It made fun of a...
  • Posted Calc and Kid Cudi; The Effect of Music on the Brain to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Everywhere you walk on campus, you'll see people with headphones listening to music. Who doesn't love music? It's a part of our society today. Luckily, it has been shown in research that being a part of making music and...
  • Posted 50 First Dates to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Out of all the topics, I truthfully think I was so far the most intrigued with memory during these past few weeks in Psychology. It was crazy to read about the Ingram case and Loftus' studies and how people actually...
  • Posted Ice Cream and Sharks to Ice Cream and Sharks?
    I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Well sharks all scream for people if that is the case. There has always been a well known fallacy that when there is a rise in ice cream sales, that...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from basta009