coolx012

• Posted Correlation vs Causation to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    One topic from psychology that I believe will stick with me over the years is the concept of correlation vs causation. This is something I will remember because its something that I have had to remember when I am trying...
  • Posted Criminal Profiling to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Criminal profiling is mainly used to track down suspects that have been difficult for law enforcement to find. Ever since a psychiatrist helped lead investigators directly to George Metesky by analyzing pictures and notes, police continued to work side by...
  • Posted The Mozart Effect to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    According to this site about the Mozart effect, music can help stimulate the brain and improve cognitive function for a very short period of time, but does not have any significant, long lasting effects. Several studies have been done and...
  • Posted Memento to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The movie Memento is about a man who develops anterograde amnesia, which means new memories cannot be made. He develops this after an attack on his family that leaves his wife dead. This movie portrays this form of amnesia fairly...
  • Posted Sleep Boosts Our Memory? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    As college students, we tend to stay up late into the night studying for that big test we have the next day, no matter how tired we may be. Personally, I feel like I will never remember to finish anything...
  • Posted Prejudice - Nature vs Nurture to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    For as long as anyone can remember in our country's history, prejudice of all kinds has been evident. During that time everyone has wondered whether that was because of an inherent quality all people have or if it came from...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from coolx012