gree1559

• Posted Electric Shocks and Obedience to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    If I had to pick one concept from Psychology 1001 that I will remember five years from now, I think it would be Stanley Milgram's obedience experiment. Out of every topic that was discussed this semester, Milgram's experiments are the...
  • Posted Do Twins Have Their Own Language? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    There was a video clip that became extremely popular on the internet that sparked the question that there was a chance twins have their own language. There has always been a question in everyone's minds about twins having their own...
  • Posted Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I found the section in chapter seven about erasing painful memories extremely interesting. The ethics behind the research are controversial. If we could erase every painful memory we ever had, would we still grow and learn from our mistakes? I...
  • Posted Night Terrors to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I became interested in night terrors a few years back when I woke up to my nephew screaming and crying at the top of his lungs from the guest room. I panicked when I realized there was nothing I could...
  • Posted Psychopath Test? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    I found this story about a "genuine" psychological test used to see if one has the same mentality as a killer. The test contains a story about a girl who falls in love with a man she does not...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from gree1559