levoi020

• Posted Emerging definition of Leadership #10 to Mary LeVoir
    Last week's final definition Leadership ability needs to be based not on what people look like, but on what a person has, and will do when put in a position of leadership. Leadership requires mass amounts of flexibility, developing new...
  • Posted Emerging definition of Leadership #9 to Mary LeVoir
    Last week's final definition Leadership ability needs to be based not on what people look like, but on what a person has, and will do when put in a position of leadership. Leadership must not be defined by racism or...
  • Posted Emerging definition of Leadership #8 to Mary LeVoir
  • Posted Emerging definition of Leadership #7 to Mary LeVoir
    Last week's final definition No matter the circumstance, it is important for a leader to mentally distance themselves from a situation in order to truly figure out what is happening. Leadership is defined when a person is able to maintain...
  • Posted Emerging definition of Leadership #6 to Mary LeVoir
    Last weeks final definition Leadership is necessary in a times of crisis. During a crisis, leadership is being prepared and willing to deal with an environment of urgency and uncertainty. Leadsership requires the development of new skills, and always take...
  • Posted Emerging Definition of Leadership #5 to Mary LeVoir
    Last week's final definition Because of this weeks strong emphasis on ethics, I have learned the correlation between ethics and leadership. I believe that being able to continually develop your ethical standards through decision making is a vital step that...
  • Posted Emerging Definition of Leadership #4 to Mary LeVoir
    Last week's final definition: My experiences this week have taught me that there is no such thing as a natural born leader. After reading Terry (2001) this concept was clearly demonstrated to me by hearing both sides of the argument...
  • Posted Emerging Leadership Definition #3 to Mary LeVoir
    Last weeks final definition As the course has continued on, and I have completed the readings, I realized that my definition of Leadership is changing. One of the most recent articles read left a lasting impact on me. A definition...
  • Posted Emerging Definition of Leadership #5 to Emerging Definition of Leadership #5
  • Posted Emerging Definition of Leadership #4 to Emerging Leadership Definition #3
  • Posted Emerging Leadership Definition #3 to Emerging Leadership Definition #3
  • Posted Emerging Definition of Leadership to Mary LeVoir
    As the course has continued on, and I have completed the readings, I realized that my definition of Leadership is changing. One of the most recent articles read left a lasting impact on me. A definition given by investor Warren...
  • Posted What Leadership means to me to Mary LeVoir
    Throughout my life, I have always believed that being a leader is a naturally born position. As I have matured, I learned that being a leader means to take initiative in all situations. It means becoming confident in what you...
  • Posted What Is Love? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    This semester, Psychology 1001 has been quite demanding of my time. Out of all the time I have devoted to this course, I am happy to say that there are multiple things I will remember. However, five years from...
  • Posted How Birth Order Depicts Personality to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    It has been long said that your personality is based on the order in which you were born into your family. When most people hear this news, they are not surprised. However, it is not only which number child...
  • Posted Hope In a Jar? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Over the years, there has been much dispute over the question of whether skin cream is a reliable solution to ones anti-aging desires. These creams claim to be "age defying" and some even say that by using their product,...
  • Posted Eidetic Memory, Fake or Real? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Having an Eidetic memory is a sketchy concept for some. It is subjective and hard to disprove making it difficult for people to find it believable. An Eidetic memory (most often known as a photographic memory) when a particular...
  • Posted Since when is eating at night a bad thing? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    You know that feeling right after you eat a large meal, your stomach is about to explode and all you want to do is crash on the nearest piece of furniture possible? For many years now, people have believed...
  • Posted Does Antiperspirant/Deodorant Really Cause Brest Cancer? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Like any normal person should, I applied antiperspirant/deodorant every day before I left for school. One morning, however, my mother stopped me saying, "If you wear that too much you could get breast cancer, you know." When she said...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from levoi020