shoen018

• Posted The start of a new path... to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Psychology 1001 gave names and background to many of the concepts that I have been interested in for a long time now. I tried to learn more about the subject in high school but was limited by the small curriculum...
  • Posted Sexual Dimorphism to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Sexual Dimorphism is a physical difference between males of females of the same species. These differences can range in coloration, size, and morphology and behavior. Sexual Dimophism is exhibited in many vastly different species and some examples include the most...
  • Posted The Mozart Effect to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Something I remember from my Childhood was my mother telling me why she believe I was so smart. She told me that while she was pregnant with me she would clamp some headphones around her belly and play classical music,...
  • Posted Does our Memory get rusty with age? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    According to this Article The commonly held belief that, with age, our memory and cognitive function begin to decrease substantially may be untrue. Many of us have the notion that, once humans go "over the hill" and reach the ripe...
  • Posted ~Lucidity in Dreamland~ to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    For some(I know myself included), the ability to become lucid in the midst of a dream could be one of the greatest experiences ever. Being able to break past the mundane rules of life and well.. Physics has been a,...
  • Posted Synesthesia: a Gift or a Curse? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Everyone has their own little "Gift". Sometimes it's a special talent, and sometimes it may be an exceptional apptitude to learn at a certain discipline, but can it be a neurological disorder? Synesthesia is the neurological condition in which...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from shoen018