yasga004

• Posted Training for Dummies to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The concept of psychology 1001 that I will remember most and that will be part of my life in the future is classical conditioning. Our class spent an abundant amount of time learning about this topic and definitely mastering the...
  • Posted IQ Works to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    IQ testing is a question that many researchers and people have pondered over the years. Should it be used to determine if certain individuals are capable of obtaining certain jobs and occupations? According to our Lilienfeld Psychology textbook, intelligence quotient...
  • Posted Animated Aggression to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/05/110525151059.htm http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1723 I believe playing violent video games and watching violent television programs led to a rise in aggression levels of the victims. Even though I think they both contribute to violence, I think video games cause more violence and...
  • Posted Sleeping: Your Worst Nightmare to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Have you ever experienced a night terror or a sleepwalking episode? In my younger years, I definitely experienced both of these sleep disorders. According to the Mayo Clinic, night terrors, also commonly known as sleep terrors, are episodes of fear,...
  • Posted Sleep Deprivation to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Sleep Deprivation Jackie Yasgar Sleep Deprivation is a condition that is caused by lack of sleep. It affects the cognitive functions of the brain and in turn results in body aches, headaches, irritability, depression, hallucinations, hand tremors and many more....
  • Posted The Bermuda Triangle (Fact or Fiction?)- Relation to Psychology to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Myth of the Bermuda Triangle The Bermuda Triangle, also known as Devil's Triangle, is an area of the Atlantic Ocean that is in between Florida, Bermuda and Puerto Rico (Wise Geek). The abundant research that has been done regarding this...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from yasga004