grimm086

• Posted The Science of Love to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Throughout this semester, Psychology 1001 has easily been my most demanding class. Good thing it's interesting. Going into a psychology class, with no prior knowledge of anything about psychology, I thought it was going to be just about why people...
  • Posted Down Syndrome to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    After reading and learning about human development in the text book and in lecture, I was happy that Down Syndrome was mentioned. It was only mentioned in one paragraph, but it was mentioned nevertheless. My mom, who is a para-professional...
  • Posted False Memories to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    After doing a memory test in my Psychology Discussion class, I was so blown away by the results that I wanted to learn more. In the test, my teacher read off a list of words and we had to recall...
  • Posted Caffeine and Sleep; Correlation or Causation? to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The most common thing people drink in the morning is a cup of coffee...or two...or three. The normal amount of caffeine consumed a day is 250mg, or an equivalent of 3 cups of coffee. Throughout this article, they say the...
  • Commented on Our Perception of Pain
    Reading this reminded me of a video that we watched in my anatomy class my senior year. It was about pain, obviously, and our brains ability to, not ignore, but almost look past and push through to reach our goals....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from grimm086