nels6990

• Posted Liar, Liar to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The brain is an incredible thing that I feel I will never fully understand, but many concepts will stick with me. One particular concept I think I will remember five years from now is the concept of pseudologia fantastica, or...
  • Commented on The Mere Exposure Effect
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brjl5gtmxRA here is the link, maybe this one will work....
  • Posted The Mere Exposure Effect to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    There are certain things in life that would never think about, but once someone brings it up it makes so much sense. An example is the Mere Exposure Effect. I would have never thought of that on my own, but...
  • Posted The Secret You to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    In the BBC Horizon video "The Secret You", Professor Marcus du Sautoy demonstrates different self-awareness studies to find out when exactly in the time span of life we officially become aware of ourselves as unique individuals. This is a question...
  • Posted Selective Attention: In The Zone to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The psychological idea of selective attention rings true in many aspects of life. People often focus on one important interest, while minimizing others surrounding it. I believe this is important because we often miss out on other equally important...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from nels6990