sieb0173

• Posted Attraction to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    To decide the part of psychology that will remain with me for at least five years, I look for the part that I would use most in my life from here on out. Considering this aspect, I would have...
  • Posted Graphology to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    The phenomenon of graphology is defined in the textbook as the psychological interpretation of handwriting. What this means is that some psychologists say they can understand a person's personality and traits by just looking at their handwriting. For example...
  • Posted Imprinting to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Proximity is taken a little over board with the phenomenon of imprinting. Imprinting, in psychology, a form of learning in which a very young animal fixes its attention on the first object with which it has visual, auditory, or tactile...
  • Posted Magic Number 7 to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    To the majority of the public, when asked about the number seven, would say it is a lucky number; however, the number seven is not only lucky, but magic. The psychologist George Miller came up with the concept of...
  • Posted Is This For Real- Lucid Dreaming to Section 16 and 17 F11 PSY 1001
    Have you ever had things go completely wrong in your life? Where you would give anything to go back to change it? Well although there is nothing you can do for real life, in the phenomenon of lucid dreaming, one...
  • Commented on Nature vs Nurture, Genie The Wild Child
    This is a great example of a real life example of the nature vs. nurture debate. A story that parallels The Wild Child almost exactly is the story of Nell. This story was turned into a movie by Michael Apted...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from sieb0173