anta0012

• Posted Bystander effect and Milgram Study to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    The concepts that have made a lasting impact on me throughout the semester were the bystander effect and the Milgram study. I believe people face decisions in every day life that could be somehow related to these two topics. We...
  • Posted Intelligence and Personality to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    In one of the recent discussion sections we had a debate about why Intelligence Tests should or should not be used in consideration of people for certain job positions. I believe that a general IQ test should not be used...
  • Posted Mozart Effect to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    In 1993 a prestigious journal Nature published an article about a study that revealed that college students, who listened to Mozart piano sonata (click HERE), performed better on a reasoning task compared to a group of students who listened to...
  • Posted Language development in infants to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    One of the things that seemed fascinating to me in chapter 8 was the description about how infants learn how to communicate. I never thought about how quick and important their developments at an early age are. The auditory systems...
  • Posted Importance of Sleep to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    For college students sleep sacrifice becomes a very common practice. We are sometimes more concerned about the news on Facebook than our general wellbeing. It seems okay for us to cut back on several hours of sleep because we often...
  • Posted Tuskegee Study to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    In today's society we often take the scientific knowledge for granted and don't think about how it was acquired. Many of the experiments and case studies have various concerns about scientific methods and ethics regarding the subjects. Tuskegee Study is...
  • Posted Tuskegee Study to Tuskegee Study
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from anta0012