betzx055

• Posted One concept I won't forget to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    After taking this Psychology class, I really liked how we were able to cover so many different topics. I have learned a lot of new material throughout the past semester, but one concept that I believe that I will remember...
  • Posted IQ within intact families to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    In a family study, researchers are able to examine the extent to which a trait runs or goes together in intact families. Intact families are families where all members have lived together for a duration of their life. Francis Galton...
  • Posted Fathers Role to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    While growing up, I think that it is very important to have a father figure present in you life. The role of a father is different in many ways than the role of a mother. Children rely on both...
  • Posted How do you remember all of that? to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Your short-term memory is able to handle about 5-9 pieces of information before you start to forget things. To extend the span of your short-term memory, people use a method known as chunking. Chunking is when an individual will group...
  • Posted What do you see? to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    I think that it is very interesting how our brain will provide missing information about outlines. This is a phenomenon know as subjective contours. Our brains take the visual information that is given to us and it will perceive the...
  • Posted Did you see that? to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Inattentional blindness happens all the time. It occurs when our attention is focused elsewhere and we are unable to notice objects that are in plain sight. Inattentional blindness is also known as selective attention. People tend to select one sensory...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from betzx055