finkx181

• Posted life long concept from psychology to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Through out the course of the semester we covered a massive amount of material. We went over everything from research methods and memory to different personality traits. The concept which I find to be the most memorable is the big...
  • Posted IQ and social environments to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    An important concept that I found to be the most interesting was among the twin studies. In the lilienfeld text Twin Studies is to compare correlations in a trait in two types of twins: identical and fraternal. It is found...
  • Posted Imprinting at its finest to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Konrad Lorenz identified a significant theory known as Imprinting. Lorenz discovered that when a gosling hatches from It's shell it follows around the first large moving object it see's. Once a gosling has imprinted on something or someone, it becomes...
  • Posted The future of memory drugs to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    I find memory to be a fascinating feature of the human brain. Memory is the retention of information over time. I have always wondered what it is in our brain that makes certain memory last a lifetime while other things...
  • Posted sleep apnea vs. me to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    In chapter 5 of the lilienfeld text, it discussed the basics of sleep. Everything from sleep cycle to disorders that affect sleeping. The term sleep apnea is defined and mentioned. Stating that sleep apnea is a disorder caused by a...
  • Posted Pseudoscience: 2012 the end of earth. to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/2012-the-end-of-the-world/ Many have heard the claim the word is going to end in the year 2012. Whether it's a blockbuster hit, documentary or a newspaper article. There's plenty of information floating around about this claim. The most notorious reasoning is...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from finkx181