vande996

• Posted Remembering Selective Attention to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    I have learned a lot in psychology 1001 this semester. Out of everything I have learned, I think the one concept that I will remember five years from now would probably selective attention. One main reason I will remember selective...
  • Posted The Big Five Traits to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Recently in discussion and lecture we discussed the Big Five traits. The Big Five traits consist of openness to experience, extraversion, agreeableness, neuroticism, and conscientiousness. If you want a description of each of the traits, here is a link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits....
  • Posted Selective Attention to Section 02 & 03 F11 Psy 1001
    Have you ever noticed how we are able to block out all of the background noise around when we are trying to focus on something very important? That important something could be homework, studying, favorite television show, sports game or...
  • Posted Selective Attention to Blog
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from vande996