wall0752

• Commented on Assignment 7
    Hunter, Your product idea is great. I can definitely see a lot of families wanting to use this idea. The product seems like it would be really user friendly and helpful. I'm curious about how the mechanisms would work exactly...
  • Commented on Assignment 7
    HANNA. Hey you've got a great idea here. This could really save some people some time, money, and space. I could definitely see a lot of casual skaters/bladers/etc loving this product. For more intense users, I would be worried that...
  • Commented on Assignment #7
    Hey Chloe! I love the idea for the app. Additionally, your presentation was really nice! I think the greatest issue or obstacle for your idea would be to convince some retailers to use it. While a lot of companies would...
  • Posted Assignment7 to wall0752
    After doing my Pugh Chart, I was able to narrow my ideas down from 5 to 1. The chart helped to gather my thoughts and compare each of the 5 ideas based on criteria that was important for all 5....
  • Commented on Idea Evaluation
    Hi Nicole! Great blog! Regarding the survey issues you had -- I used Qualtrics. It was only a free trial version but it worked great. So in the future if you ever need to do something like this again, consider...
  • Commented on Week 6: Preliminary Idea Evaluation
    Hi James, You have a really nicely laid out blog, very easy to read considering the amount of information present. There were a few things that I would have liked to have seen. First, as I'm sure you're aware from...
  • Posted Assignment6 to wall0752
    I utilized technology and social media to conduct my survey and gather market research this week. With this I collected 30 responses and was successfully able to narrow my ten ideas down to 5! In no particular order, the following...
  • Posted Assignment5 to wall0752
    For this week's assignment I based my structured ideas off of this product that many people currently use on New Year's Eve - the confetti popper. Here are the SCAMPER ideas I came up with this week! (Substitute) This popper...
  • Commented on Assignment 4
    1. Your blog is really nice and I don't have a whole lot to add to what has already been said in the two comments above because there's not a whole long that's going wrong here. 2. I also had...
  • Commented on Assignment 4
    You have everything very clearly laid out and easy to read but there are some things that would have made the process of reading your entry simpler and more interesting. First it would have been great to see some images...
  • Commented on Assignment #4: Brainstorming
    First - I love that you included the prompt at the beginning of the post. Second, you mention repeatedly that you had a difficult time getting your brainstormers to participate. Maybe it would have helped to play a game at...
  • Posted Assignment4 to wall0752
    This week I hosted a brainstorming session with these five wonderful people: (From left to right - Kevin, Marc, Ashlely, Beth [with cat], and Arden) Before we jumped into the actual brainstorming, however, we played a few improv games to...
  • Commented on Assignment 3
    Interesting blog. Here's something that I think might have improved your interviews (or will at least improve any future interviews) - when someone you are interviewing answers a question ask them why they did that, or feel that, or want...
  • Commented on Assignment #3
    Nice blog entry! Not too long, not too short. Here are some things that you could have done differently. First, though you sort of started thinking about this after the fact, in the future you should try and interview at...
  • Commented on Assignment3
    Masha, I enjoyed reading your blog, it seems like you did some fairly extensive research! Here's something that I think might help when you begin the creativity/brainstorming process: if you make personas for each of the people you interviewed, it...
  • Posted Assignment3 to wall0752
    Topic for this assignment - New Year' Eve As you might imagine, experiencing New Year's Eve during this past week was moderately difficult. In place of actually participating in New Year's events and activities, I decided to do a few...
  • Commented on Assignment2
    I love that you refined your mind map! it really made it easy to follow your process and understand what your thoughts were. Also I thoroughly enjoyed reading your product ideas - hilarious! I for one would be beyond excited...
  • Commented on Assignment 2
    What a hilarious and fun way to get your creative juices flowing. I totally agree with the above reviewer about how "Chips (and Stuff Like That)" is probably a new Christmas classic. Way to go! Additionally, your ideas are great....
  • Commented on Assignment 2
    Hi Sarah! I really liked your idea of having a giant mitten for multiple people. I laughed so hard about that one!! One thing that I think you can improve upon is related to your mind map. There are a...
  • Posted Assignment2 to wall0752
    To prepare for this assignment I watched the funniest TV show I could think of - Whose Line is it Anyway?. This show is improv - exactly what we have been talking about in class for the last week. It...
  • Commented on Assignment 1
    Your cookie tasted really good. I would have loved to have had some information about your ideation and how you came up with your first ideas. Your blog layout with the image is okay. I think I would prefer to...
  • Commented on Assignment1
    Annika, you have such great voice & personality in your writing. Reading your blog was a pleasure. Your brainstorming process was great and actually rather inspiring. Your cookies were pretty good. Though it looks like you did a lot of...
  • Commented on Assignment #1
    Your cookies were great! Two suggestions - first, you wrote about a first iteration where you scorched the marshmallows. I think that there is more room for tweaking and trying additional things to make the cookie even more creative and...
  • Posted Assignment1 to wall0752
    When's the last time you ate a cookie and at the SAME TIME you also ate your entire lunch? Okay. So maybe you have poor nutritional habits or you're busy or you happen to just really like cookies. For this...
  • Commented on Beauty and the Beast?!
    I find it interesting that we almost nearly know these rules innately. And by that I mean that most love stories in books and on tv or in movies have characters whose relationships include all three rules. I kind of...
  • Commented on Dying to be Beautiful
    This was extremely interesting! I've honestly never even thought about males and anorexia, it just never really occurred to me. I didn't realize I connected anorexia and gender at all until I read this. I can just imagine how many...
  • Commented on Sexual Orientation
    I like the discussion of nature versus nurture. I didn't realize there had been so many studies done on this topic. I think it's very likely that there is a genetic component to homosexuality, however I wonder what research there...
  • Commented on One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Stoned Fish
    I've honestly never really considered what happens to the drugs we take after our bodies are finished with them. I find it fascinating that our waste carries such a high concentration of anti-depression meds and that that can affect fish!...
  • Commented on Depression SUCKS
    I have known a few people struggling with depression in my life, one of them is currently my roommate. The things that I have learned about depression I've learned though personal experience, and I just think that's really too bad....
  • Commented on Needles in your back?
    I've never had any big injuries and thus have never had acupuncture. However, I know it is not only a a medical treatment but also a therapeutic treatment. I have problems with stress and I often wonder if I should...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from wall0752

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page