chenx750

• Posted I remember the concept in psychology----human development to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    For five years from now I most remember the concept in psychology is the part of human develoment. Not for it's knowledge, because it changes my mind. Seriously, I learn psychology just in this semester. At this time I still...
  • Commented on Listen to Music; Create a Genius
    I remember a song called black Sunday, I can not remember clearly, I have read reports about this song, called, heard this song many people have committed suicide.I can not ensure the exact letter of the news, but I really...
  • Commented on What would you do?
    I don't know what I will do if I meet this thing. In my county I did a lot of thing to give old people money help them buy food, but I found all oa them are cheater, when I...
  • Commented on What Does Standing Around Do?
    This is one worth thinking about social problems.I will talk about one my experience and one story the same like this blog. In my country near the road I often some people like young men or women, kids, old people...
  • Commented on Are Identical Twins Identical?
    Thank for shareing your family's story. I am so interesting in twin,especially identical twins. when I study in my high school, I meet a twins, they look the same, I asked them if one is cut finger did the other...
  • Commented on What is True Beauty?
    Yes,I am very agree with you about "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", Different places at different times, people's ideas are changed. There may be some areas of the United States you can not accept, can not agree,...
  • Commented on Every-Body is Beautiful
    This is very interesting blog. Around the beautiful performance I have read about this article. In various regions of the United States was because of cultural differences, feeling is different.For example,in my country In ancient times, fat America, but now...
  • Commented on Infant reflexes: impressive or not?
    wow,It is so interesting, I love baby. I found a very interesting thing if you want to test if the baby is hungry you can put you figure beside her mouse, if she looks like has a sucking reflex maybe...
  • Commented on How Do Our Parents "Shape" Us?
    I agree with you opint in your blog,but I think there are four parenting styles: authoritarian; authoritative; disengaged and permissive. Each have their own advantages and disadvantages. authoritarian:aggression,unsure/withdraw;confusion;love depends on good behavior.authoritative:feel loved, learn right from wrong;know parents love them;enough...
  • Commented on Business Practices
    WOW,see your blog, I got alot of knowledge! It is real nice!!I am so interesting in business, I agree because of different language and understanding, different parts of the world make different decisions. Because of different cultural People have different...
  • Commented on Business Practices
  • Commented on Business Practices
  • Commented on Presidential Morality
    good blog about moral, I am very agree with your about morality develops in three different stages. You used the example about US presidential elections to prove your points. good job!...
  • Commented on Children of Soldiers
    This is a very serious social problem, In my country, military service is not common. No friends around me go to the army. I believe the children to the army parents must be very missed and worried about. In...
  • Commented on Oh my gosh! Why I cannot make it out!
    Yes, I very agree with you. I have the same experience like yours. We often use a fixed way of thinking to deal with new problems. Fixed way of thinking makes us feel easy.We often overlook to find new methods....
  • Posted Children Language Development to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    Although English is the most widely used language in the world, in America, England, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, where people speak English as a first language, learn second language or third language is also important. In addition to old...
  • Commented on "Elvis" in animals------Whale!
    This is so interesting, My father like Elvis very much.It can be seen singing from the people around you, sound appealing for some people, some people speak singing is easy to run away. In addition to the inherent voice, how...
  • Commented on Slowly Losing Your Life
    The human memory diminishes with increasing age, may they die when they can only remember a little thing. Is everyone when they will become old they will have Alzheimer's disease? Whether humans have a good response to the prevention of...
  • Commented on And You Think Your Dog Is Smart...
    I love dog very much. I have a dod for my friend for seven years. But it lost. I am so sad. I think every dogs are both smart, I hear some new,a dog it is look like a three...
  • Commented on Not one, but two?
    Language is a system of communication,To people but own other than to convey their thoughts, feelings change, etc. language is very important. All over the world created specifically for the language impaired, sign language, to solve the language they can...
  • Commented on Animal Language
    Yes,I think every animals have thier own language.I have a good friend it is a dog, After a long period of coexistence,We know each other. I know a little language for my dog and sometimes I call its name, it...
  • Commented on Drinking and driving; how bad is it really?
    Nice! This blog is great! So far binge drinking, it is a troublesome problem. Many people lost their lives because of drinking and driving. Not only drinking and driving, only talk about alcohol, many of my friends, the weekend will...
  • Commented on Advertising-Tugging On Our Heartstrings
    As this week our discuss class, we created an ad, for advertising, many people are not concerned about this. But in fact, it affects us greatly. This can also be said that the role of psychological suggestion, in front of...
  • Commented on Another fight between nature and nurture----obesity
    Yes, I strong agree with you!! As a girl, keeping slim is always one of the most significant parts in life. To have a good figure, I started to exercise on a diet.In addition to genetic, I think Schedule, diet,...
  • Commented on How Much Exercise do we Each Day = A MYSTERY!
    Yes, I've always wanted to know "how much exercise do we each day?" Sometimes exercise and feeling diet can not achieve weight loss. Is it not long enough or not enough exercise? You write "walking up and down the stairs...
  • Commented on How Much Exercise is Too Much Exercise?
    Currently, I had a great interest in fitness. Because of I want to lost weight.When I came to REC I found a lot of people in there, they do different sports. Many people think that thin is beautiful.And now it's...
  • Posted Is a sedentary lifestyle bad for your health? to Psy 1001 Section 04-05 Spring 2012
    Now most of the people are often sitting in the office, whether it is white-collar workers, students, or doctors. Long ago, many people think that is very comfortable to sit in office. For myself, I am a student, when I...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from chenx750