kellu008

• Commented on Anne - Final Check-up 5/7
    Great finger picking Great color chords as well as regular chords, you've always been great at those :) Make sure your voice leads more! Excellent job with the finger picking!! (as mentioned above) (Sorry if I post twice....agh!) GREAT WORK!...
    You've found a great tone with your guitar! Your chords are sounding great! (color chords and regular ones) As mentioned above, I loved your finger picking! Also the alternate bass sounded AWESOME! Make sure make your voice leads more! :)...
  • Commented on Grace - Final Check-up 5/7
    It is so great to hear you play and sing, your voice is so soothing! Loved! the Arcade Fire song! Keep working over on the summer and you'll keep getting better! It's been SOO great watching you improve from day...
  • Commented on Kendall - Final Check-up 5/7
    EXCELLENT work this semester! It has been great to see you improve this semester Your guitar and voice are very level! Make sure that you play each song keeping the client in mind (as said earlier, make sure you're playing...
  • Commented on Lorissa - Final Check-up 5/7
    You did a great job of using various techniques from the course! Your voice is so powerful and able to lead so well! Just keep working over the summer and you'll keep getting better. You're also able to get in...
  • Commented on Lauren - Final Check-up 5/7
    Everyone has said this already, but GREAT travis picking! I loved getting to see you improve so much this semester! you're doing great! Keep working over the summer and you'll only get better :) Great eye contact as well!...
  • Commented on Cori - Final Check-up 5/7
    GREAT improvements from the beginning of the year to the end! Your vocal range is REMARKABLE! You're playing that guitar in the perfect 'sweet' spot :) You do a great job of getting into character! I would consider pronouncing words...
  • Commented on Louisa - Final Check-up 5/7
    Louisa! You did such a great job of adding your personality into each song What a great selection for your repertoire! Great job using different techniques that we learned in the class! Keep working on "not caring what people think"...
  • Commented on Alexa - Final Check-up 5/7
    SUCH A HUGE IMPROVEMENT from the beginning of the year until now! Your chords were very clear. Your voice (great tone) and guitar had a great balance. As said early, great eye contact! Just keep working over the summer and...
  • Commented on Tanner - Final Check-up 5/7
    Great song leading skills. Your eye contact was very effective when it was in use You were able to use a lot of great techniques on the guitar to better the experience for us Make sure to look up a...
  • Commented on Kellum, Drew - Guitar II - 5.8.2014
    -I did a good job of engaging the audience with my non-memorized song as well as each of the memorized songs. -I worked in dynamics so that the chorus of each song was more exciting -My melodic rhythm for "Happy"...
  • Commented on Roberts, Natalie - Lab - 5.1.2014
    -Great job cueing the group to remain silent while people are speaking. -Going along with the hello portion of your lab, great job choosing a subject that people are willing to share about so that they are more open for...
  • Commented on Selitz, Dustin - Lab - 5.1.2014
    -You kept a great persona throughout this lab (with such a serious subject as mentioned above) -You had excellent structure throughout this lab as well, each portion of the lab was very clearly laid out. -I agree with what Natalie...
  • Commented on Harding, Bailey - Lab 5805 - 5.1.2014
    -Right off the bat you were able to set the right atmosphere for the purpose of this lab -You selected a great hello song that flowed very well into the rest of the lab -Make sure to remain calm even...
  • Commented on Nuehring, Louisa - Lab - 4.24.2014
    -Your intro did a great job of engaging the members of the group! -You didn't validate people too much! Just the right amount! -You do a great job of modeling for others to make them feel more comfortable -You had...
  • Commented on Letwin, Lorissa - Lab - 4.24.2014
    -Great job engaging each group member/I'm sure if you had more time you would be able to elaborate on engagement levels too! -As other people have said, you had a great flow in this session. Everything was very clear and...
  • Commented on Kellum, Drew - Lab - 4.24.2014
    -I believe I had a strong structure throughout this lab. -I need to set the tone to be more serious due to the given situation -I believe I asked more thought provoking questions this time that allowed the patients to...
  • Commented on Miller, Mary - Lab - 4.17.2014
    -Great song choices for this topic of conversation -You kept a calm persona throughout the entire intervention -This whole lab was very easy to follow due to its structure -You asked questions that sparked great conversation -Your confidence keeps getting...
  • Commented on Harding, Bailey - Lab - 4.1.2014
    -As always, great energy! It's completely engaging! -Great conversational skills. -Wonderful job providing visuals! They were very useful! -You always do a great job of being in a really convincing character! -I agree that you could have probably spent a...
  • Commented on Schmitz, Scott - Lab - 4.17.2014
    -Great transitions between songs! -Excellent flow with the entire interventions -Minimal, but specific validation, excellent! -You provided a lot of clear structure -I think for the most part you used the proper amount of verbal cueing, but there were times...
  • Commented on Seiltz, Dustin - Lab - 4.10.2014
    -You did a great job using the iso-principle. Chances are we would have had low energy, but you worked our energy levels up throughout the intervention! -The song choices were very appropriate for this age group and completely acted as...
  • Commented on Roberts, Natalie - Lab - 4.10.2014
    Starting of the lab with specific directions was very smart! Assigning a task for the group during the song so there was no off task behavior was also very bright! Try asking specific people questions so there aren't too many...
  • Commented on Lob, Jack - Lab - 4.10.2104
    I thought you chose a very appropriate hello song! Great job telling the group specifically what to do so there was no room for error! Very appropriate validation that didn't take too much time! You did a great job asking...
  • Commented on Drew - Check-up 4/14
    My palm muting and use of color chords were very effective! For the most part I had a strong voice Going off of that, I need to make sure I have all of the lyrics memorized! That way my voice...
  • Commented on Seiltz, Dustin - Lab - 2.27.2014
    Great hello song that gets everyone's attention and instantly engages everyone! I think a few people may have mentioned this, but your specific compliments were very natural and reassuring! Try modeling with a question as big as "has anyone ever...
  • Commented on Roberts, Natalie - Lab - 2.27.2014
    Excellent job engaging the group right away with the scarves. Great job giving the group control by letting them decide how to use the scarves :) Great job taking advice when it is given! Excellent specific reinforcing compliments! Great job...
  • Commented on Harding, Bailey - Lab - 2.27.2014
    Bailey! You always to a perfect job of getting into character. Because of this you are completely engaging! Excellent job modeling! Try talking a little less :) Great job asking relevant questions. The questions in a way gave us the...
  • Commented on Schmitz, Scott - Lab - 3.6.2014
    Excellent job using minimal words and a lot of structure RIGHT OFF THE BAT! Your verbal validations...specific comments were spot on! Excellent job explaining what you wanted through modeling! You were very easy to follow, something that will come in...
  • Commented on Miller, Mary - Lab - 3.6.2014
    You did an incredible job facilitating this intervention! It was completely convincing! I would suggest providing more structure with the hello song, "everyone clap like this...everyone sing along, etc" I guess just be very specific so they become more engage!...
  • Commented on Lob, Jack - Lab - 3.6.2014
    The music kept going throughout the entire Intervention, so important! Similar: You had excellent transitions because of this! The level of engagement was completely appropriate! Great job letting the group "create" the hello song! Excellent job grabbing the attention of...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from kellu008

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page