kellu008

• Commented on Seiltz, Dustin - Lab - 4.10.2014
    -You did a great job using the iso-principle. Chances are we would have had low energy, but you worked our energy levels up throughout the intervention! -The song choices were very appropriate for this age group and completely acted as...
  • Commented on Roberts, Natalie - Lab - 4.10.2014
    Starting of the lab with specific directions was very smart! Assigning a task for the group during the song so there was no off task behavior was also very bright! Try asking specific people questions so there aren't too many...
  • Commented on Lob, Jack - Lab - 4.10.2104
    I thought you chose a very appropriate hello song! Great job telling the group specifically what to do so there was no room for error! Very appropriate validation that didn't take too much time! You did a great job asking...
  • Commented on Drew - Check-up 4/14
    My palm muting and use of color chords were very effective! For the most part I had a strong voice Going off of that, I need to make sure I have all of the lyrics memorized! That way my voice...
  • Commented on Seiltz, Dustin - Lab - 2.27.2014
    Great hello song that gets everyone's attention and instantly engages everyone! I think a few people may have mentioned this, but your specific compliments were very natural and reassuring! Try modeling with a question as big as "has anyone ever...
  • Commented on Roberts, Natalie - Lab - 2.27.2014
    Excellent job engaging the group right away with the scarves. Great job giving the group control by letting them decide how to use the scarves :) Great job taking advice when it is given! Excellent specific reinforcing compliments! Great job...
  • Commented on Harding, Bailey - Lab - 2.27.2014
    Bailey! You always to a perfect job of getting into character. Because of this you are completely engaging! Excellent job modeling! Try talking a little less :) Great job asking relevant questions. The questions in a way gave us the...
  • Commented on Schmitz, Scott - Lab - 3.6.2014
    Excellent job using minimal words and a lot of structure RIGHT OFF THE BAT! Your verbal validations...specific comments were spot on! Excellent job explaining what you wanted through modeling! You were very easy to follow, something that will come in...
  • Commented on Miller, Mary - Lab - 3.6.2014
    You did an incredible job facilitating this intervention! It was completely convincing! I would suggest providing more structure with the hello song, "everyone clap like this...everyone sing along, etc" I guess just be very specific so they become more engage!...
  • Commented on Lob, Jack - Lab - 3.6.2014
    The music kept going throughout the entire Intervention, so important! Similar: You had excellent transitions because of this! The level of engagement was completely appropriate! Great job letting the group "create" the hello song! Excellent job grabbing the attention of...
  • Commented on Letwin, Lorissa - Lab - 4.3.2014
    Even as an audience member I found myself trying to stay along with the rhythm that you gave the group...I can't imagine how much more attention I would have needed if I were actually in the group. Excellent job explaining...
  • Commented on Nuehring, Louisa - Lab - 4.3.2014
    You did an incredible job acting as the moderator for such a difficult population. I know you were thinking a lot about songs to use for this specific clientele, you made great choice :) Your sense of confidence increases with...
  • Commented on Kellum, Drew - Lab - 4.3.2014
    I feel that I did a great job demonstrating the difference between angry and calm as well as the gradual transition between the two. I had a better structure in this lab than in past labs. I would have spent...
  • Commented on Drew - Midterm Check-up 3/13
    I included good intros for each of the songs. I should adjust the key for songs to make sure I don't hit the "awkward" range in my voice that doesn't allow me to project my voice. Using the different effects...
  • Commented on Kellum, Drew - Guitar I - 3.13.2014
    I did a better job of engaging with the group than in past check-ups The balance between my voice and guitar is getting better and better each time! I did a better job of staying consistently in one time meter....
  • Commented on Letwin, Lorissa - Lab - 2.20.2014
    This was fantastic! You did a great job of providing sign language for the entire intervention! I would say that you could maybe go at a slower pace (obviously, if you were to do this in a real life setting,...
  • Commented on Jobes, Louisa - Lab - 2.20.2014
    Fantastic job giving appropriate and specific compliments from the start to the end! Great use of sign language throughout! You did a great job of providing handouts for each client! This way it was much easier for them to answer...
  • Commented on Kellum, Drew - Lab - 2.20.2014
    I feel that I had a nice visual (it would have been better if it were sturdier! I feel that I was clear with cuing, but my voice could/should have been louder! I did a good job of choosing an...
  • Commented on Louisa - Check-up II 2/24
    GREAT tempo for this song! You were able to play those blues chords very clearly and have the lyrics shine through as well! Excellent! Wonderful job having all of the lyrics down, memorized, strong, etc! Careful with which string you...
  • Commented on Cori - Check-up II 2/24
    I would consider slowing down the tempo a little bit, only because the population you would most likely sing this song with would be geriatric! You had great confidence throughout the song/solo! Wonderful outro on Blue Suede Shoes! You did...
  • Commented on Anne - Check-up II 2/24
    Fantastic intro! Very fun/exciting/attention grabbing! Your chords and strumming stayed constant throughout the song! Very important! (great outro) It was awesome to hear you add the extra chord (the half barred 5th fret chord) Great job anchoring your left hand...
  • Commented on Alexa - Check-up II 2/24
    Great job having a strong voice throughout the song, and very consistent guitar strumming in the right hand! Make sure that your left hand is staying in the same position (anchored on the 5th fret or which ever fret corresponds...
  • Commented on Lorissa - Check-up II 2/24
    Your left hand position was perfect! Just make sure that your right hand is playing the proper strings! Great job palm muting the strings to give a great dynamic contrast! Nice intro for the solo! Great job keeping the same...
  • Commented on Kendall - Check-up II 2/24
    Great job using the right notes in each chord! (There may have been an added note, but it spiced things up!) It's great that your voice stayed strong the whole song! For your solo you did a great job of...
  • Commented on Tanner - Check-up II 2/24
    Nice intro! A very creative way to get the group going! Your voice did a great job of cutting through the guitar (which remained constant throughout the whole song!) Excellent job covering the wide range of the pent. scale! Great...
  • Commented on Grace - Check-up II 2/24
    Your guitar's tone is sounding great! You've found a great place to rest your palm! Your voice sounded wonderful and cut through very nicely! Great job using the notes of the scale! You used a great wide range! You did...
  • Commented on Miller, Mary - Lab (5805) - 2.13.2014
    What an excellent way to teach these skills. Great physical descriptors "brush until your hair is soft" Great job adapting the hello song for visually impaired individuals. Excellent job singing slowly! It may help to be slightly louder with the...
  • Commented on Schmitz, Scott - Lab (5805) - 2.13.2014
    Great job being confident throughout the whole lab! You do such a great job of engaging people! Excellent job transforming the hello song into a positive, self-esteem building exercise! Since 90% of communication is non-verbal, it is obviously a very...
  • Commented on Harding, Bailey - Lab - 2.13.2014
    Great job getting into character (as always) I'm not sure if this is recommended, but would it help to wear a brighter color for visually impaired clients? I suppose since you had the projector on, there was a great contrast....
  • Commented on Lob, Jack - Lab - 2.6.2014
    It was great to see such a perfect example of how helpful visuals are! Excellent job keeping up the appropriate amount of energy throughout the whole activity! Fantastic job using the forward chaining technique! You did such a good job...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from kellu008

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page