krelw001

• Posted Psychology and What I will Remember to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    I can almost be positive that I will not retain a lot of the fine details of this course in the next 5 to 10 years unless I take another psychology class. The one thing however that I will retain...
  • Posted Gordan Allports Five characterisitics: Peter Griffin to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    One of my favorite television shows still airing is Family Guy. Needless to say the most commonly known character from the show is Peter Griffin. Despite being on television for close to a decade, Peter displays a wide range of...
  • Commented on When Emotions Trump Biology
    I find this whole article very fascinating. The thing that made me think the most however, was at the end. You asked if we were influencing our own evolution. I honestly can say thinking about this blows my mind. Since,...
  • Commented on Rapid Weightloss: Reality or Hoax?
    I am so glad you posted about this. Once I started reading this I started to think about all the commercials and advertisements that provide viewers with a before and after picture. I really want to know if they use...
  • Commented on Is sugar a drug?
    I find it hard to believe that sugar could be as addictive as cocaine. Then again I have never tried cocaine. I do however agree that peoples consumption of it is at an all time high. This makes obesity and...
  • Commented on peek a boo
    I find this concept extremely fascinating because as an "adult" I find this kind of entertainment very childish. However any kid would see this as equivalent to playing a video game or watching a great movie. I feel like people...
  • Posted False Memories (Shutter island) to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    I was thinking of a few movies I have seen which involved memory and one in particular came in mind. I recently watched shutter island and those who have not seen it should watch it immediately. Anyways it got me...
  • Commented on Needing and Getting
    I feel like this is one of the most creative ways of advertising I have seen, especially during the super bowl. I feel like Ok go is know for their innovative methods of creating music and the originality of their...
  • Commented on Nomophobia.... a real scare?
    I kind of feel like technology is being taken too far. If people are starting to feel almost helpless without a simple electronic device, then I feel like they have come to rely on it too much. Do not get...
  • Commented on Did you have to learn who you are?
    I really find this interesting since its not something you typically think about on a daily basis. I kinda of want to know if seeing how we look while we grow up effects our attitude towards life and others. What...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from krelw001