zhuxx604

• Posted Language and Human to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    I've learned a lot of interesting things in the Psychology class. What I found the most memorable among the course is the formation of Language. I've always been ambitious in different kinds of language. In order to learn a language...
  • Commented on The Strange Situation
    It's so interesting that baby can have so many reactions. The pictures you chose for the post is very understandable. I believe most of the kids are secure type. I wander why they can recognize their mother's face and distinguish...
  • Commented on The Strange Situation
  • Commented on The Strange Situation
  • Posted Is Cultural Difference really matters in our decision making? to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    There is evidence of culture differences in the tendency toward bias or distortion in probability assessments. On the one hand, Wright G.N, who wrote the article "Organizational, group and individual decision making in cross-cultural perspective", suggests that in making decisions...
  • Commented on Parlez-vous français? O Español? O Italiano? Oder Deutsch?
    I've always believe that learning as many language as I can is an important task for me. I don't really think that learning a language is memory process, but more of understanding. For example, my native language is Mandarin Chinese....
  • Commented on Do they really work?
    The reason they taking drugs, I believe, it's placebo for themselves. I think there are only a few people who actually believe those drugs are useful if they don't study at all. (I hope so) However, why they still taking...
  • Commented on Do they really work?
  • Commented on Do they really work?
  • Commented on False Memories (Shutter island)
    I would really want to see the movie later during the break. The parellel you've been made actually makes me think more about the Paul's case. He trust his daughters, so he believe it's himself who done those to his...
  • Commented on No wonder why Dogs have such great hearing
    I love your topic and your story. Actually, I have a dog too and she is over 10 years old right now. I think I can totally prove the idea you presented above that they could go deaf when they...
  • Posted Is modern medicine better than the traditional medicine? to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    This is one question raised by debates.juggle.com, about 67% of users agreed that modern medicine is better than the traditions. Though the results on-line have low reliability because it's the survey that didn't based on random selection, but you can...
  • Posted The heavy burden for everyone...... to PSY 1001 Section 02-03 Spring 2012
    In this Chapter, we talked about stress, how to deal with it and the related health issue. There are few interesting points in this chapter. First, stress is not just a negative effect in all kinds of circumstances. Some stressful...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from zhuxx604