lega0053

• Posted The End of Psych 1001 to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    The photo above is what I remember most from this class... just kidding. It's almost difficult to try and think of something because we learned so much over the past 16 weeks! One concept that probably sticks out most...
  • Commented on Detecting Lies
    I absolutely agree with your statement as well as what the other two are saying above... especially the second post!-I get nervous so easily I would fail even before I was to take one, ha! I think they can help...
  • Commented on Were you ever spanked as a kid?
    me and two of my roommates were recently having a discussion about this. one of them and myself were spanked when we were younger, and my other roommate was not. I would like to think that I have turned out...
  • Commented on So who is this Father Figure?
    great topic to write your post about... it had me really thinking back to when I was younger, and how my dad was a lot more spontaneous with taking me and my siblings out to places, while my mom was...
  • Commented on Video Game Causes Boy to Shoot his Parents
    I would have to mostly disagree with video games causing violent behavior and go with the other side of the argument on this one. If Daniel was home-bounded because of an infection, than other factors probably contributed to why he...
  • Commented on Kamikaze Pigeons!
    I'm glad that I was not the only one to think about this. This really bizarre, I mean the idea of a pigeon having control over a missile... I just can't. For once I can say I'm glad technology has...
  • Commented on Dog Tricks!!!
    I'm glad that others have found this post enjoyable because they too love dogs. Great video too! It's amazing what you can teach your dog. We are currently training my poodle the basics, and it wasn't until this semester that...
  • Commented on Is Autism Treatable?
    This is a really interesting post, thank you! My mom works with an autistic child at her work, and we have had discussions like this from time to time. I would say I agree with you, because I feel most...
  • Commented on A Tip $$ for Learning a Second Language
    It's amazing that you taught yourself to learn another language by simply watching and listening, wow! I love learning different languages, even if it's just a phrase or word, so I will definitely have to use your style the next...
  • Commented on Animal language
    This is a great topic to read about! I have two dogs, and I always find it amusing the way they communicate with each other, since one is the "alpha female" and the other just a pup. Your cat diagram...
  • Commented on Impossible Structures and their Vanishing Points
    agreeing with the posts above! the 3D construction of this is really cool to look at. thanks for posting this....
  • Commented on Could Our Minds be Our Greatest Defenders?
    thanks for the article! I rarely remember what I dream about so this post was quite interesting to read about. dreams are a peculiar thing and it's interesting to learn what type of theories are out there to explain how...
  • Posted Cetacea Skills to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    It's amazing that some of our friends in the animal world are capable of being trained to perform tricks for entertainment or learn skills to help aid us in our life-or even their own. Man's best friend, Jane Goodall's...
  • Posted Same meaning-Different words to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    To explain the meaning of the title of this specific blog, I was assigned to look into chapter 8 of the psych textbook which covers language, thinking and reasoning. I personally find this topic interesting as I have enjoyed...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from lega0053