olso5804

• Commented on The "Overdramatic" Bias
    this is so true! Great topic and I like how you compared it to real-life experiences. I think all "bad" experiences that occur need to be taken with a grain of salt and a look at the big picture to...
  • Commented on Cravings Out of Situation
    this is a really cool post. I like how you connected multiple ideas and used graphics that fit the conversation. I also like the questions held at the end because, our psychology really is still full of answers waiting to...
  • Commented on Placebos in the Future
    I think placebos hold such an interesting power because we are able to trick ourselves with something as simple as swallowing a pill. I think doctors could give people placebos more often and their "symptoms" would clear right up....
  • Commented on The past, present and future!
    Great post, I also was intrigued by this concept in class and think that peers have a way greater influence on our actions than we realize....
  • Commented on College students sleep...?
    Quality topic choice, I am also one of those college kids that doesn't get enough sleep! Sleep is such an important part of our day and I think we all tend to forget about how it affects us....
  • Commented on Is Autism Treatable?
    The videos in the blog really helped what you were trying to get across. I am a strong advocate for improved autism care and treatment. It is a huge problem and I think people need to be more understanding on...
  • Commented on Alzheimer's Disease: Still An Unknown Disorder
    I enjoyed the sources you gave with more relating information to AD. My grandmother had AD and recently passed away, however she lost he memory almost ten years prior. It is very sad to see people you once knew turn...
  • Commented on Is it real--or is it Pseudoscience?
    It truly is remarkable how much pseudoscience is used and how many people go for pseudoscience. My good friend will buy anything he reads is useful to health, intelligence, etc. I told him he needed to take this course to...
  • Commented on Our We Eating Our Way to Cancer?
    We are what we eat, and it is disturbing that our American's food suppliers bring more bad than good to their inventories. I think eating habits are strongly correlated with health issues but cancer, they should definitely research that more,...
  • Posted Dye's Affects on Health to Blog
    The topic I choose is how red dye affects children's behavior. The FDA has approved food color additives and considers them safe however some experts beg to differ. This is a huge problem for children because it can affect their...
  • Posted Levels of Psychology to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Psycholgoy according to our book is the scientific study of the mind, brain, and behavior. As mentioned some categorize this as common sense, however it is so much more than common sense and there are multiple layers Psychology digs into;...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from olso5804