chen2478

• Commented on Eddard Stark's Personality Analysis
    I am the first to comment your blog! Yeah! You really have a loooog blog and it's obviously you do a lot study on this topic. Nice job!...
  • Commented on When do you think you first became aware of yourself?
    I really enjoy the two videos you posted here. The different and similarity between chimp and child made me laugh. Good job!...
  • Commented on All about is Facial Expression
    Interesting topic and good picture! People can tell lie but their facial expression sometimes can tell us the truth! The word "decipher" here is really great....
  • Commented on Personality and Looks
    Your blog let me think about two girls of my friend. They really looks like twins when stronger first time met them. But when you talk to the you can feel that they really have total different personality....
  • Commented on Personality and Looks
    Your blog let think about two girls of my friend. They really looks like twins when stronger first time met them. But when you talk to the you can feel that they really have total different personality....
  • Commented on Does High SAT = High Intelligence?
    The example of Chris Langan in there blog is good. I definitely agree that high SAT score maybe not only SAT do not equal to high intelligent. We cannot score one's talent though these simple quiz questions. If we do...
  • Commented on Sexuality: Nature vs. Nurture
    The title is really great for this blog. I totally understand how nurture change the nature as well as how environment change one's character....
  • Commented on Luck of the Draw?
    Very great topic and the picture here is interesting! It shocked me when you talk about character may affect by birth order traits actually exist. I always feel so sad I am the only one child in my family.:(...
  • Commented on Smokin' the Mary Jane
    I really enjoy your article and it;s definitely a goo topic. Everyone may holds a totally different toward this this problem. That's way it became a "dilemma". It's really a pity that not each problem has a "perfect" solution....
  • Commented on Will our generation IQ be greater than our parents generation?
    The video in this blog is interesting. I totally agree that our generation IQ will be greater than average IQ of our parents, and also our child will has a more higher IQ when compared to ours'. Modern education system,...
  • Commented on Bad weight loss plans
    Interesting topic definitely! I always try to keep health as well as keep weight. If I only can choose one, I think I will choose healthy. Healthy is a new sexy! Haha....
  • Commented on The Role of a Father
    I really enjoy your blog. The main point of the chapter is so clear. I agree with that. Father play a totally different role show his love in a different way from mother. But there is no doubt we love...
  • Commented on Calculating your Happiness with a Formula
    The title of this blog impress me a lot. Happiness equals set point + conditions of life + voluntary activities. But I still cannot agree the happiness can simple defined our happiness. Maybe I will read this book someday....
  • Posted Wonderful Memory to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    The introduction of psychology class in this semester is almost end, and this is also my first psychology class. I found some topics of our Psychology class is really fascinating and useful. For me, Chapter 7 "Memory--Constructing and Reconstructing Our...
  • Commented on How does divorce affect children?
    The pictures in your blog really make readers feel sad. One of my friend's parents got divorced when she was 6, and it change her character a lot. We also try to avoid talking about our family in front of...
  • Commented on So who is this Father Figure?
    Interesting blog! I really energy the picture and video. Statements from psy book for this class and some data presented here impress me a lot....
  • Posted Implicit Association Test to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    From Wikipedia, IAT is "is a measure within social psychology designed to detect the strength of a person's automatic association between mental representations of objects (concepts) in memory." Simply, as we see from its name, because people always do not...
  • Posted Implicit Association Test to Implicit Association Test
  • Commented on 50 First Dates Though?
    It's great you start this blog with a question which can let readers thinking and feeling interesting. I like this movie! Your comment on the psychology parts is good and clear with a picture as well....
  • Commented on Would you fall in love with the same person after erasing all your memories?
    I watch the movie several month ago and it impressed me a lot. Interesting comment on that and I think you real find a good relationship between psychology and the movie!...
  • Commented on Putting Mental Disorders in Order
    Nice title and picture! I found your add links to wikipedia on some specialized terms. Nice design!...
  • Commented on Baby 'Little Albert' Experiment - How Unethical!
    The picture here is really can evoke peoples' sympathy. I read this blog seriously. "Keep in mind that any and all experiments conducted today must be run through an ethical filter." We need a correct choice between these experiment and...
  • Commented on If Only I Could Remember How to Remember
    The title of this blog is good! Looks attractive to readers. Maybe after we learn more about human brain and memory I can have a better memory ability....
  • Commented on Sleeping Disorders - Not to Take Lightly
    Interesting video! :) I always sleepwalking when I am about 5 years old. My parents always worried about that. Luckily I not longer walking at night and have a better sleeping quality now....
  • Posted Animal language to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    Do animals has their own language? This problem is seemingly innocent, naive, but it relates to our discussion about the "language". Some studies have shown that animals have language like human, and they also have emotions. From my point of...
  • Commented on Control Your Dreams & Live Your Fantasies!
    I like the picture in your blog! And the topic is interesting, too. I usually have lucid dreams and it is really makes me tired. I have heard some other stories about lucid dream, and they said lucid dream is...
  • Commented on Luckily, Mom Isn't Always Right...
    This blog has a good start. I was born in China and my mother really always worried about my health and my weight. Add some personally experiment in one science blog makes it seem not so boring. :)...
  • Posted How do we talking? to Psy 1001 section 22 Spring 2012
    When we see something you never seen before, you may talk to your friends, "It was amazing" or "it was so interesting". Have you ever think about how your brain acts when you talk to others using your language? Or...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from chen2478