korsu006

• Commented on Self-Control - Nature or Nurture?
    I am 50/50 on the topic. I think it has a lot to do with behavior and things that happen to you in life but I also think that some kinds of addictions could have something to do with issues...
  • Commented on Phiten: Powerful or Placebo?
    I actually used to wear one of these when I played softball and I thought they were a joke! My coach made us all wear them because he said it was supposed to help us calm down and be all...
  • Posted The Command Center! to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    As I was reading Chapter 3 it hit me! The brain really is a complicated area of our body! If it was not for our brain we would never be able to do anything! I knew before our brain was...
  • Posted Cognitivism: Opening the Black Box. Chapter 1 to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    Chapter 1 focuses mostly on how psychology and scientific studies go together as one. The great theoretical frameworks of psychology is something that caught my attention. After reading about all five of these theoretical perspectives and finding out that there...
  • Posted Final Blog to GWSS 1003W Women Write the World Fall 2010
    When looking back at all the readings from the semester I have had a lot of mixed feelings about the pieces. Some were hard for me to read and others were easy and those were the ones that stuck out...
  • Posted Mothers to GWSS 1003W Women Write the World Fall 2010
    I have always had a veiw of mothers as nurturing and caring people. In these stories it has put motherhood to the test. Like in the story "First Born" I just wanted to cry the whole time i was reading...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from korsu006

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page