choxx373

• Posted How to save memories? to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    While taking the psychology course and listening lectures on memory and learning, I have discovered ways to improve my study skills. It is the concept that I learned through chapter on memory. In the next five years I will...
  • Posted Using violence raising children to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    The debate among parents nowadays is whether it is okay to inflict violence on their own children as a form of punishment or even teaching as a way to correct an incorrect practice by the child. There are certain degrees,...
  • Posted Illusory correlation! to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    Illusory correlation refers to assuming that there is a relationship between two events or two variables when there really is no relationship. We have a tendency to notice a relationship between unusual events, and that is where the error...
  • Posted violent video games and aggression? to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    While we were discussing about the development of human behavior, the topic was especially about whether violent video games or violent imagery on TV shows or movies causes aggressive behavior of children. I totally agree that violent imageries give...
  • Posted The Milgram Study to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    Among many chapters we've gone through there is a particular study that I remember, the Milgram study. The video we watched had brought upsetting result, but I thought that the Milgram study may help me to be a better...
  • Posted CH4:Visual perception to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    In chapter 4, Sensation &perception, there were a lot of different concepts about how our senses and brain are related and how they processed. Among them, 'the visual system (visual perception) of our body' is the most interesting part...
  • Posted Writing1: Nature vs Nurture to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    As I went through the book, the most interesting concept captured my mind was the debate about nature versus nurture. Everyone might know that this is one of the oldest debates in psychology, and the answer for the question...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from choxx373

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page