Roberto Barrientos

• Commented on Combating Prejudice
    Thanks for your comment and like your allusion to sport teams. It is a truly interesting the outcome from this studies. Actually, before reading this chapter and watching its corresponding lecture, I used to believe in the same thing, that...
  • Commented on You Are Not Alone!
    I like your comment, but I will just like to add that most of the times the right answer is not simple. In many situations the answer is ambiguous, and saying that or not that is very difficult. Additionally, being...
  • Commented on The Battle Against Ignorance
    I agree with you, since I learn this concept during the course I have been using a lot. There are many debates that feel into this concept, that I have not notice before. I like your posts, and I join...
  • Commented on How to defend your anxiety
    The one that I used the most is Displacement. When I stressed or not very positive, I usually go running. It is a good system, because sometimes I feel that my simple problem are huge and super important, and after...
  • Commented on Flynn effect fluctuation
    You bring a very interesting concept. Creating this comment remembers me of the movie "Idiocracy". This movie believes that people are becoming more stupid, because intelligent people don't reproduce as fast as non intelligent people. You can see this idea...
  • Posted Combating Prejudice to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    My favorite part of the 13th chapter was the last section. Here it is talk about two cases that show how prejudice can be combat. This cases are called the Robbers Cave Study and the Jigsaw Classrooms. The Robbers Cave...
  • Posted The Alzheimer Epidemic to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    As human beings when we pass the age of 65, we begin to face memory problems and brain degeneration. One of these degenerations is a disease call Alzheimer which causes memory loss and intellectual decline. The risk for Alzheimer's...
  • Posted The Power of Birth Order to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    In a segment of chapter 14th. It is talk about the how birth order play in our personalities. Two researches were given allusion in the segment. The first one is form the book: The New Birth Order (Leman, 1998) where...
  • Favorited Chapter 12 Overview: Stress on Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Roberto Barrientos

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page