Soda M.

• Posted Autism and Vaccinations to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    Autism is a disorder of neural development, which impacts the communication, behavior mood and and social skills. There is one person who will be diagnosed of autism in every twenty in the world, and in the U.S., the percent...
  • Posted Chapter 9: Various Intelligence! People Must be Smart in Some Levels to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    In chapter 9, the main concept is intelligence and IQ test. Intelligence test is a kind of sensory capacity, and IQ test is going to test the overall thinking ability. However, intelligence is not only about the ability of logical...
  • Posted Autism to Autism
  • Commented on Gay-Switch Engage
    interesting. One of my friends is a lesbian, and she said she may not really like women, but the manhood of some lesbians whom is called "T". In early time, this friend used like men, but she found there is...
  • Commented on The Command Center!
    I think people's brain is like our modern cities, and each people has their jobs to do specific jobs. Once one of the person has trouble of working, may cause a partial jam of the whole city ---like our brain....
  • Commented on ESP; survey says we believe in it!
    ESP is a mysterious awareness of the world, I would like share some personal opinions about ESP. As we know, one of ESP is feelings of mind's---telepathy, but I don't think it is a complete guess of people's mind. I...
  • Commented on Where Does Consciousness Reside In Our Brian?
    I used saw a video about research of consciousness of infants. Researchers get some babies who are under 18 mouths.. They don't aware themselves in front of a mirror. Also, when people point them and call their name, they don't...
  • Commented on Did You Hear That?
    I think this is a interested topic....after people become older, their ears structure are not sensitive anymore..also, there are some genetic reason why some people could not hear high frequency.......
  • Posted Chapter 9: Various Intelligence! People Must be Smart in Some Levels to Chapter 9: Various Intelligence! People Must be Smart in Some Levels
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from Soda M.

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page