molse001

• Posted Week 10 Make-up Blog: Ironic Development to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    The other day my roommate and I went on YouTube and looked up all of the theme songs to the shows we watched as little girls. I knew almost all of the words to every song. That right there is...
  • Posted Week 3 Make-up Blog: Criminal Ways to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    I agree more with the article "The Pleasure of Giving". I feel that everyone is born good. We all want to help others and it does make us feel good. I also understand that when two people get in a...
  • Commented on Let's be rational here...
    I am with you. I need sleep, am very emotional, and am usually stressed about one thing or another. College has really screwed up my sleep schedule. This is due to many factors. 1. I don't do my homework in...
    I'm with you. I love sleeping, am very emotional, and try to find new ways of handling stress all the time. I NEED at least 8 hours of sleep to function fully. I haven't been getting that amount of sleep...
  • Commented on The "Correct" Way to Raise Children
    I agree 100% with this entry. My parents were married for 20 years and got divorced the summer after my freshman year of high school. That environment was totally different and, at times, not nearly as stable as when we...
  • Commented on You Are Not Alone!
    The more I think about it the more I realize that I make decisions almost daily that aren't truly my own. While some of the decisions are based on questions others ask like, "Wanna go get lunch?." I can decide,...
  • Commented on Blood Type & Personality Traits
    I can not remember my blood type, but I think I'm B. I don't know what B-women are like though, so I couldn't match it. To be honest, I find this study to be very humorous. To think that people's...
  • Commented on The Battle Against Ignorance
    I agree with you. I had never discussed the topic of correlation vs. causation until this course and it has surprised me how many events take place that apply to this way of thinking. Just because two things correlate, doesn't...
  • Commented on ACT? SAT? IDK!
    I completely agree with you. I did not want to take the ACT because I'm a horrible test taker and I knew that this wouldn't prove my potential for collegiate success. I didn't study for the test and I only...
  • Commented on Average? Or Extraordinary?
    I agree with you. I am, in my mind, not attracted to the "average" person. I like when someone has something unique about them. I think people who stand out catch my eye more. Sometimes my friends and I agree...
  • Commented on Liar Liar Pants on Fire!
    I have never given or taken a lie detector test. I don't even know anyone that has taken one, at least I can't think of anyone. I was just talking with my friend the other day about what makes a...
  • Commented on Not hungry... or...
    I believe that each of the three components you listed play a part in body image. I have done two research papers on the effects that the media has on teen body image and I think it's the biggest influence...
  • Commented on 19 Kids and COUNTING?!
    I definitely think 19 kids is too many, however I do personally know a family that has 18 children. I don't know how the parents manage! I have watched this show a few times and I've noticed a very prominent...
  • Posted Sara Beth to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    My aunt, Sara Beth, was born with a mental disability. At birth she had a lack of oxygen which, in turn, caused disruption in her brain. She knew enough to know that she was different from everyone else and...
  • Posted There are Two Sides to Every Brain to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    "Left-handed people are the only people in their right mind" I love this quote! I'm a lefty, a southpaw, i write with the wrong hand, take your pick. In Chapter three there is a excerpt that discusses the misconception that...
  • Posted "Depression Has Been CURED!" to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    Headlines, like the one above, bombard us everyday. It is up to us what we choose to believe. After reading about how over-exaggerated and/or under-exaggerated newspaper an magazine articles are, it has become more difficult to sift fact from fiction....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from molse001

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page