schn0763

• Commented on Fact: All blue-eyed people are LAZY, DUMB, and dishonest.
    I find this very true. Anytime I have been placed in the group that has whom I deem as "smarter" people I feel like I try harder and end u getting a better grade. This is true in sports as...
  • Commented on Infantile Amnesia: When Was Your First Memory?
    I would have to say that my earliest memory had to of been when I was either 2 or 3 years old. I think the reason that I remember it is because it there was such a sense of fear...
  • Commented on All You Need is Love
    I think that love needs to be natural, it can't be forced. I tried to do that once and something that started out so good, ended bad. To fall in love with someone I believe that you have to have...
  • Commented on What are you bad at?
    I think that it is very important that one shows empathy with his or her subordinates. It is proven that if people respect their leader and are comfortable working for them, in turn their production will be considerably higher and...
  • Commented on Holy crap, what the heck was that?!
    These kinds of pictures are always very engaging for me based on the simple reason the artist "engages" the viewer into his or her artwork. As humans we are competitive by nature and want to find things that are hidden....
  • Commented on School sucks. Is it worth it?
    It is essential to go to college. As much as some people believe that you will never use most of the things you learn in school, it is not about that. It is about learning how to learn and get...
  • Commented on You sleepwalked where?!
    I myself have never been told that I have slept walked but my brother on the other hand would do it all the time when we were growing up. On funny story that me and my dad share about my...
  • Commented on Nature Vs. Nurture- A Twins Perspective
    I think that if twins are the same sex, whether they are identical or not, plays a big role in shaping their characteristics as a person. I know that it is proven that identical twins usually share many characteristics but...
  • Commented on The other world
    I have a dream that I have had about 4 or 5 times this school year. It is always the exact same and I always seem to make it a little further in it each time it happens. I won't...
  • Commented on Killing Machines or Creative Geniuses?
    Video games are not the reason that kids are violent or go on to commit violent crimes like shooting up a school. Video games are something that the majority of kids around the world play everyday violent ones or not....
  • Commented on Liberals vs Conservatives: Who's Right?
    I think that there is a lot of bickering between republicans and democrats outside of politics and I think that needs to stop. Keep politics to politics but this can be hard. The reason that this can be very hard...
  • Commented on ACT? SAT? IDK!
    I think like most people, these test are bullshit. Yeah they can tell how intelligent someone is but it is stating how intelligent one is when they are under stress and a short amount of time. I think that if...
  • Commented on You RACIST!
    I do not believe a test can determine if someone is racist or not. The only way I believe one can tell is by observing someone in their day to day interactions with people of a different race. Racism is...
  • Commented on To soft, to hard, or Just right?
    Well thanks captain obvious, Authoritative is obviously the best way to parent your children. I would think it would be interesting to learn what it would be like to hear from someone who maybe grew up with two different parenting...
  • Commented on Blood Type & Personality Traits
    I would say that I agree with some of the Type A traits. For example, I am a very conservative person and that was one of the traits. I do think that it is a little rash however to say...
  • Commented on The "Correct" Way to Raise Children
    For sure agree with you here. It is important to be strict with kids when they are young so that they know right from wrong. As they get older though it is essential to give them the freedom to make...
  • Commented on Autism & Perception
    Autism is truly an awesome disorder. I have an 10 year old cousin who has it and he is the most inspirational person ever. He was able to read at age 2 and finished all of the harry potter books...
  • Commented on Drugs, Drugs and More Drugs
    I am alright with saying that I at one time believed that drugs were a good thing and that they should be legal in all forms. I thought that it was up to the person to decide what they wanted...
  • Commented on PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!! NOW!!
    I most likely would have told her what had happened and let her know that I would be late to class because of my inability to walk. If she had a problem with it I would have kindly asked her...
  • Commented on If you can do it, I can do it
    I think that there is a lot of social comparison between guys when it comes to strength and "manliness". It is always easy to see this when going to the gym or the rec and watching people interact. Guys are...
  • Posted Does smoking that "GOOD" lead to that "BAD"? to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    Ever since I can remember knowing what Marijuana was, I can remember people telling me that it was a gate-way drug. What did they mean by this? These people were telling me that if I tried smoking pot, that eventually...
  • Posted Enough is Enough to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    As our school year windes down to the end it is quite obvious that many of us have had enough learning for one year and may need a break. I have been thinking about his idea for a couple weeks...
  • Posted Point Break to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    A very close cousin of mine recently committed suicide, he was 19 years old. This unexpected event in my life prompted me to take action and to learn more about teen suicide in the United States. I wanted to know...
  • Commented on Those crazy Brits
    The weekend is a time that most people take to enjoy their time off from the busy work/school week that most of us endure every monday to friday afternoon. Many celebrate this by going to parties, bars, or different kinds...
  • Posted 5 Challenges of Psychology to Psychology 1001 S23, Sp2012
    The first challenge of psychology, talked about how human behavior is difficult to predict because most human actions are caused by multiple factors. The second challenge describes how psychological influences rarely are independent of each other. Individual differences make it...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from schn0763

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page