ecke0212

• Commented on Psychology...5 years from now
    Well you can't be sure that you have passed yet! But I completely agree with the conditioning aspects of psychology. These techniques will be fun to use on my future pets to make them do all sorts of tricks! I...
  • Commented on Titanium Necklaces (From earlier posted wrong)
    I would also agree that the study you mentioned was very flawed. They definitely need a control group in the study with perhaps an iron bracelet. These subjects would think they are wearing the titanium bracelet and it would act...
  • Commented on The Bachelor: Who will get the rose this time?
    Do you ever get the feeling that The Bachelor is scripted? Sometimes there's just too much drama! But in all seriousness, there are a lot of psychological aspects to the show. I guess it could really help show which attraction...
  • Posted Incredibly Amazing Psychological Concepts to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    I believe that in 5 years, there will be a lot to remember from this Psychology course. Sadly, this will likely be my only Psychology course, but I feel that there are many incredibly interesting concepts to retain from the...
  • Posted The Effects of Too Much Freedom (Permissive Parenting) to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    On page 388, the Psychology book touches on different parenting styles and the effects they can have on children. The three classified types are permissive, authoritarian, and authoritative parenting. Permissive parenting involves parents raising their children in a very lenient...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from ecke0212

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page