huynh210

• Commented on Say YES to the Dress
    I used to record this show during the week while I was at school so that I could spend my whole weekend on the couch watching it... Ever since we discussed relationships in discussion I have been thinking about why...
  • Commented on Have you had a demon visit you at night???
    My mother's side of the family is Hmong and we believe that when we undergo sleep paralysis it is actually a ghost. Your blog entry was very interesting, it was intriguing to see how different cultures interpret the same things...
  • Commented on Food In Perspective
    I loved everything that you said in your post, but most importantly how you suggested that people fast for the sake of knowing what it is to have food for food being food and not a burden or poison to...
  • Commented on Beauty, in the eye of the beholder?
    This was a very intriguing post. I like how you said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because that is so true! Hmong people back in the homeland (Laos and Thailand) just like the people from Africa...
  • Posted Liar liar to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    There was a story about a little wooden puppet whose nose grew every time he told a lie. As the number of lies continued to grow so did his nose. This little puppet was named Pinocchio. As the story...
  • Commented on So Imprinting Isn't Completely Ridiculous?
    I was entertained by your post. I have never really been a fan of the saga only because when I was 14 everyone was reading the books so I stayed away... Yeah I was super "cool" because I wasn't following...
  • Commented on Video Games and their impact
    I agree that video games have an affect on behavior, but I believe that our behavior can only be affected so easily up until a certain age. While we were watching the power ranger clip in discussion I came to...
  • Commented on Hypocrite
    I would have to agree 100% with your post that we act a certain way when we need to impress others with our so called morals. I am a very big hypocrite and I am not proud of it either....
  • Commented on Parenting Styles
    I was glad that you remained neutral about the three different parenting methods. I would have to agree that there is no method that is best. It would only seem reasonable from the three options that authoritative parenting would be...
  • Commented on I didn't choose to eat that, I swear
    I honestly don't know how to feel about this test. Wouldn't we be making the decision to push the button before we would actually have to send messages from the brain to push it. We hear what we have to...
  • Commented on Is the Dog Whisperer magic?
    I was very intrigued by your post! I've only thought about what it would be like to walk my dog on the treadmill. I am a little iffy about it, but it looks like you were pretty successful with that!...
  • Commented on Cat Speak: Beyond the Lolcat
    I three dogs an a cat. My cat knows exactly what to do to get my attention when she wants food. She will go up to the pantry door and jump at the handle until it opens ( the door...
  • Commented on Crazy Stairs Are Crazy
    Images like these always make me think really hard. For some reason I always think that I can find where the stairs end, or where its right side up. Not sure what exactly is wrong with me and why I...
  • Commented on What Adults Can't Hear..Are the rumors true?
    I've been in a class where students thought that it would be hilarious to try the high pitched sound app on a teacher. I had no idea what was going on, I was just annoyed with the people who were...
  • Posted Why The Vacuum Is Not A Friend To Your Dog to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    Have you ever wondered why your dog tends to react so aggressively toward the vacuum? Maybe you've come to the conclusion that your dog sees the vacuum as an angry monster invading your home with its tail wrapped around your...
  • Commented on Grand Theft Childhood?
    This made me want to laugh at Fourkiller, but I didn't. I just feel that he is trying to make a point that doesn't have enough to back it up. Exposure to violence could have an influence, but it doesn't...
  • Commented on R.I.P. - My lifelong belief in "The Hot Hand"
    I found your post to be very intriguing. I am not a big basketball fan but I had no idea that there was really no such thing as a "hot hand" or streak of some sort. I used to pitch...
  • Posted Conciousness -- Chapter 5 to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    "Expanding the boundaries of psychological inquiry" through every infallible transgression is merely a befuddlement of the function and diversity that perturbs the brain. From its biology, its outer-bodily experience, its existential freedom and imagination, to the abuse of substance control/depressants,...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from huynh210

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page