sire0037

• Commented on Incredibly Amazing Psychological Concepts
    wow!! you did an amazing job... :) I feel your love for psychology in every word of your blog, I think you should major in psych. It is not my cup of tea, but maybe its a good path for...
  • Commented on 5 Years Down the Road..
    That is a good thing to remember, it is really cool how babies can actually "understand" all languages when they are first born, and then they slowly transition into their native language after a few months. I learned that children...
  • Commented on The Bachelor: Who will get the rose this time?
    I love that show!! I also watch it religiously. It is kind of pathetic, but all in all it does have psychology intertwined into it. The proximity concept, is a given, he spends a lot of time with some girls,...
  • Posted Psychology...5 years from now to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    Five years from now, if I look back at that psychology class I will be so happy that I passed :). I will remember some things though, for example classical conditioning. We got that pushed into our heads again and...
  • Posted Middle Child Syndrome to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    I am a middle child, and my dad used to always say the cause of my behavior was because I am a middle child. My little sister was always the one who got the most attention, so I was not...
  • Commented on Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire
    great post :) i do believe that lie detectors should not be used because I think it will wrongly accuse people. I know I would get nervous if I was taking a lie detector test, who wouldn't. I think it...
  • Commented on Beauty and Body Piercings
    Very interesting. I think people with piercings all over their body is a little strange, but it does make them unique. I know in some middle eastern cultures they wear neck braces to stretch out their neck, OWW! That would...
  • Commented on Relationships: how we meet our better half
    I love the shows the bachelorette and bachelor, both show are very dramatic. But do you really think someone can find their potential wife in 2-3 months? Yes there is proximity, similarity, and reciprocity but do you really know a...
  • Commented on Say YES to the Dress
    Love that show :) but yes some girls on there are a bit crazy. Especially the one who goes shopping for a wedding dress before getting engaged lol. Relationships can be very complicated but they start by getting to know...
  • Commented on Say What?
    Your post was quite true. I feel texting has taken over every form of communication. It is kind of pathetic though, our grandparents did not even have cell phones, and they lived just fine. I know I would die if...
  • Commented on Throw our IQ/Standardized Testing
    I definitely agree with you. The IQ tests need to change and have different varieties or we should not have any at all. A perfectly normal person can score as a mentally retarded. That just does not sound right for...
  • Commented on Hunger Games
    Your title brought me in right away :). Some of the diets out there are completely outrageous. I think if people just exercise and eat healthy they can actually get at a healthy weight instead of starving themselves....
  • Posted "Do you think our love can make miracles?" -Allie (The Notebook) to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    The Notebook is one of my favorite movies of all time; of course it is a love story and captures thousand of hearts. The interesting thing about this movie is it ties into psychology. Psychology is around us all the...
  • Commented on Sense of Smell
    Your post was interesting, but like the past two readers you did not answer the questions you posted in your blog. It is cool though that pregnant women can smell better than most, it must be something to do with...
  • Commented on Out-of-Body Experiences and The Ghost Behind You
    Your post was very interesting. I really enjoyed it, because I am sure everyone has the feeling of someone watching them, or someone right behind them. I like the out of body experience part though, because people who believe in...
  • Commented on The Truth About Autism
    That is very interesting that autism is rising, because we have so much more technology and cures for diseases. I feel autism needs to be looked at more in depth so people can understand the underlying cause. Genes are a...
  • Commented on "That is so cool, Whale!"
    I really enjoyed your blog, that is really interesting how baby animals can learn from their mothers. Whales are a very interesting creature. Good job and I really liked it....
  • Commented on Two Twins Different Families
    Good job, I think this topic is very interesting. I have identical twin friends who are completely alike, but they do have some differences. I believe that for experiments we should not separate twins from birth, I feel like they...
  • Commented on Supertasters
    I really enjoyed your video and article. This subject interests me a lot. It is cool how each person has different taste sensors. I do not like milk because of its taste but so many people love milk so I...
  • Commented on The Ames Room Illusion
    That is pretty awesome that they use that in major films. It shows psychology is used almost everywhere. I find illusions to be interesting but sometimes they freak me out. The Ames illusion is pretty self explanatory but the illusion...
  • Commented on What Adults Can't Hear..Are the rumors true?
    I think that is really cool how you did an experiment at school. Also how you came up with the idea to do that. The finding are quite cool, it would be awesome if in the future if we could...
  • Commented on Do You Really Know Mary Jane?
    I like how you wrote this blog because you did not show your opinion on this issue. You just stated the facts, which tell people that marijuana is not a drug people should take lightly. This drug can be harmful...
  • Commented on DREAMS: THE SECRET LIFE
    Your blog was really good, I am very interested in dreams and this blog caught my eye. I read in a dream book once, if you dream you are pregnant it also means new beginnings so that is interesting about...
  • Commented on Baseball Superstion: real or fiction?
    Your blog is very interesting. I am not a big baseball fan but that is really cool. I feel that is kind of superstition,but also it makes the player more comfortable and Frank must of been a really good pitcher....
  • Commented on Blog 2: On Dropping Out of School and Becoming a Gypsy
    I really enjoyed your post! It was easy to read, and kept my attention the whole time. Psychics is interesting to many of us because reading minds is interesting, and people like to believe everything they here. I do like...
  • Commented on Wait I can get away with only 15 minutes a day??
    I agree with you, and the articles are good. I believe everyone should exercise, not just to lose weight but to live a healthier life style. People do not want to die earlier because they choose to sit in front...
  • Commented on Illusory Correlation
    I agree with you completely on stereotyping, it is so wrong but quite frankly everybody does it. I feel younger teenagers see their older siblings do it and they feel it is a cool thing to do. There are also...
  • Commented on Chapter Five:Consciousness: Expanding The Boundaries of Psychological Inquiry
    I really enjoyed your blog. I do too think dolphins are awesome, I never knew that about dolphins and that is pretty interesting. Dreams are a very complex topic and people think of them as so many different things. I...
  • Commented on Caught in Limbo? (Chapter 5)
    Dreaming is such an interesting subject, and you did a great job describing it. I also like your reference to Inception. That movie is awesome! The craziest thing about dreaming is why we do it, and how we can not...
  • Commented on Chapter Three: Biological Psychology
    I really enjoyed your post. It was really easy to understand and read. It actually kept my attention the whole time and was not boring. This chapter interests me the most because I want to go into the medical field....
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from sire0037

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page