inou0030

• Commented on In ten years....
    I agree with your opinion that it is important to sustain own belief while influence from others is very powerful. People unfortunately rely on conformity since it is the easiest way to be apart of society. But we need development...
  • Commented on Social Psychology in Groups (Diffusion of Responsibility & Social Loafing)
    I agree with you that groupthink is very important to make a success, and it can be a victim as well. Our society, especially business field, is based on idea with many people's support and agreement. I like to work...
  • Commented on Learning, behavior and EMOTIONS
    The nature and nurture question was a huge role to build individuals. I really enjoyed think about this question because people still have a lot of chances to build own unique personalities....
  • Commented on Who else wants to major in Psychology!?!?
    Psychology is a interesting subject to gain knowledge for me as well. I really enjoyed to study about myself and others. I believe these knowledge are going to help me a lot to interact with others and build a better...
  • Commented on Social Psychology
    The social psychology was very interesting topic for me as well. I am the one who observe others and learn how to act in the society. Groupthink is very powerful and necessary for people....
  • Commented on Body Language
    I also think that the body language is such a interesting action to show own feelings. I sometimes watch random people and guess what they were feeling. Since English is my second language, the body languages and expressions helped me...
  • Commented on Using Personality to my Advantage
    The personality section was very interesting for me as well. I agree with you that we should understand who we are and we can apply ourselves to interact with others and variety of situations....
  • Commented on Developmental Psychology and Everyday life.
    I really enjoyed reading your blog. I also wanted to learn something I can apply to everyday life. But I think it is important to know how those personalities, feelings, fear, and other psychological functions were built inside of our...
  • Commented on Psychology...5 years from now
    I learned a lot through this course. The classical conditioning was an interesting topic for me as well. People are very innocent to receive many stimulus and create their response. But if we learn about this, we can be aware...
  • Commented on Now I'm not trying to be a Negative Nelly, but....
    I agree with you that this course was a broad area of psychology with a lot of content. Yes, it was hard to understand for me since English is not my first language. It was a lot of work. I...
  • Commented on Incredibly Amazing Psychological Concepts
    I agree with you that the confirmation bias takes a very important role to consider about psychology. Learning about personality made me different perspective to think about our identities, too. I think analyzing personalities is very important and interesting....
  • Commented on Psycosexual Development Theory ..... WOW!!!
    I agree with you that his theory shocked me when I learned about it. But I am sure he pointed out something others did not realize. His idea is one of essential key points in today's psychology....
  • Commented on Learning a new language.
    I totally agree with you that children in elementary school or kindergarten should start learning the second language. English is my second language. In my county, everyone needs to study English from Jr. high school, but unfortunately not many people...
  • Posted Social influence--obedience to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    I decided to study psychology because I wanted to know how individual people become so unique and different from others. As I learned several types of psychology fields, people build their personalities, beliefs, and other psychological attitudes by genetic factors...
  • Posted Emotional Expressions to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    Do you have a pet? I have grown up with having dogs as pets since I was born. They were like my siblings that we played together, shared food together (I meant they stole my food from me), and fought...
  • Commented on Grand Theft Childhood?
    This topic needs significantly to be focused on since a lot of media contents include violent pictures and children have a lot of chance to see them today. But it is hard to find out the origin reason. But I...
  • Commented on Nature Vs. Nurture Debate
    Thank you for sharing your own experience of this topic. I agree that our characteristics were based on our genes and also environmental facts. As your mum did, making different environment is a quite significant way to avoid one opportunity...
  • Commented on Supertasters
    Thank you for sharing a lot of facts and a video about this topic! It was quite interesting to learn how supertasters are different from normal tasters. As you mentioned that supertasters actually have healthier conditions on their bodies, so...
  • Commented on What Adults Can't Hear..Are the rumors true?
    I also had a discussion with my friends about the high-pitched noise. But we should have tried it like you and your friends did! It is so interesting to see the older people actually can not hear as young people...
  • Commented on Sport's Psychology
    I can strongly agree that getting mind prepared before competition is important. From my experience that I was on the swimming team, my coach told us to calm and concentrate before starting competition. I am surprised to know there is...
  • Commented on Sport's Psychology
    I can strongly agree that making mind prepared is very important before competition. From my experience that I was on the swimming team, my coach also told us to calm and concentrate before starting the competition. I am so surprised...
  • Posted The Ames Room Illusion to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    When I read the textbook about the Ames Room Illusion, it was first time to realize my favorite movie The Lord of the Ring used this trick to represent the Hobbits, the miniature people. The depiction of Hobbits did not...
  • Posted Chapter 6: Learning, How nature changes us to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    Learning is a change in an organism's behavior or thought as a result of experience. Habituation, a process of responding less strongly over time to repeated stimuli, is probably the first style of learning that humans emerge that they...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from inou0030

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page