lixx1555

• Commented on Video Games and their impact
    I think the impact on people is differernt considering many differernt factors, such as age, knowledge, background. It is ture that children will tend to be influence more. Although there are people believe that play it in a good way...
  • Commented on The Definition of Beauty
    This post is really interesting and well-written. I like the picture in the post. It related with the topic well. I think the topic about beauty is always a hot topic. People considering different culture, different age, different background will...
  • Commented on Is what you see, what you get?
    I think the picture you post is interesting. It really caught my eyes. The concept I will remember for another 5 years is classical conditioning too. It is really impressive to learn this part combined with operant conditioning. This part...
  • Commented on Who else wants to major in Psychology!?!?
    You talk about a lot of interesting concepts about this class. I totally agree about you. After talking this class, I feel like to major in psychology too. Many knowledge will afftect my life in the future....
  • Commented on Learning, behavior and EMOTIONS
    I think this part is interesting too, especially about emotions. As a interior design major student, I have learnt many things about emotions and behaviors. The environment and surroundings can afftect your emotion and behavior. I really enjoy to learn...
  • Commented on Hunger Games
    The title bring me in. Many of my friends told me to see that movie, although I didn't in the end. I am always concerning about my weight. I think if you have a healthy diets, you will have a...
  • Commented on Nature Vs. Nurture Forever the Debate
    Yes, this debate won't stop. It is really interesting to find that both side of the debate have many solid evidence to proof what they are tlking about is true....
  • Commented on 5 Years Down the Road..
    Yes, this is a good point to remember. I always think that human is really intereating for we can learn our first language unconsciously, especially after learning this part of the class....
  • Commented on Seeing the world... through language
    I like your picture! It catch my eyes, but it might because there are some Chinese words on it. I agree about what you say. I totally understand how big difference between Spanish and Mandarin....
  • Commented on The Bachelor: Who will get the rose this time?
    Although you said that the show is ridiculous, I want to see it! According to the main thing you talk about I feel it is interesting:) You analysis the show in a psychology way, and I think what you said...
  • Commented on Finding a job with my big five
    I really agree what you talk about. By taking this class, I've learned many interesting and important things. The big 5 about our personality is a really useful knowledge. It can help us know ourselves well. Like what you say...
  • Commented on Learning a new language.
    You talk about an very interesting concept. As a international student, I have learn English for many years. I agree what you say about we should learn a new language in early age. However, we learn English since elementary school...
  • Commented on What is intelligence?
    Yes, I agree that the content about intelligence is really interesting. But, I guess it is just because there are too many concepts about intelligence that make me feel really confused about it. I like the debate about how intelligence...
  • Posted That's interesting! to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    How fast the semester goes! It is almost the end of the semester. Through the whole semester, I have learned a lot of things about psychology, which makes me have a deeper understand about psychology. Besides, through the whole semester's...
  • Posted First kid, the smartest one? to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    I found the studies about birth order are really interesting. Alfred Adler was one of the first theorists to suggest that birth order influences personality. He argued that birthHe argued that birth order can leave an indelible impression on an...
  • Commented on Asian Parents are STRICT!
    As a Chinese, I can totally understand what you're talking about. Asian parents are tend to be authoritarian parenting. My parents are like others above. I think these happens because of the culture in Asia. However, I don't think it's...
  • Commented on Who is in charge of making your decisions, your consciousness or your unconscious brain?
    The video is really cool! The result of it shocks me, either. I can't believe that our brain has do the choice for us. But, when I think for a while, I believe it is true. For example, when we...
  • Posted Do you know what is Alzheimer Disease? to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    Alzheimer's disease is a progressive fatal neurodegenerative diseases, the clinical manifestations of the cognitive and memory function deteriorate, daily living skills progressive decline, and have all kinds of neurological and psychiatric symptoms and behavior disorders. Prevalence study shows that...
  • Commented on The Ames Room Illusion
    The movie seems interesting. Yeah, when I first saw a picture about the Ames Room Illusion, I can't believe my eyes! It is amazing! I found it really interesting to know how to do that successfully. After I know the...
  • Commented on Two Twins Different Families
    The twin study is really interesting. In my opinion, I still believe that nurture has more influence on people. It is ture that nature does a great influence on twin, but nurture can't be ignore. For example, in our daily...
  • Commented on Wait I can get away with only 15 minutes a day??
    The picture really catchs my eyes. It's good. In my opinion, I do agree that we need to do ecercise everyday. Although I believe many people will say that 15 minutes a day is not enough, I still think it...
  • Posted Summary of Chapter 7 to Psychology 1001 Sections 10-11 Spring 2012
    This chapter is all about our memory. It talks about how we have memory and how our brain works with it. The three types of memory, sensory memory, short-term memory, and long-term memory, consist of memory in our brain. The...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from lixx1555

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page