sunxx581

• Commented on Final Blog!
    I really like your post and I think learning about memory is interesting to me and I will definitely remember the concept as well! Good post!...
  • Commented on The Effects of Divorce on Children
    I like your point of view on the issue of divorce. I agree with you that the divorce of the parents is not necessarily bringing so many negative effects on the development of childre. we should see the problem on...
  • Commented on Remembering Psychology
    I really like the concepts that you pointed out. I figured out that the child development is an interesting topic to learn about. It is so enjoyable to learn all the stuff about children. Good post!...
  • Commented on Drugs are Bad
    It is so true that we should keep away from drugs and never touch this area. As you mentioned, it is not the concept of whether we should take it or not, it ia about avoiding it. There are so...
  • Commented on Not everything is what it seems.
    I really like the sentence that you said about not everything we see is what it really is. It can be take into consideration of a theory which represents this kind of thought on the issue. We need to think...
  • Commented on Final Blog: The Big FIve
    I totally agree with you about the feelings on the big five. It is interesting to see more on ourselves from a descriptioin version. Moreover, it can be used globaly which means everyone can test on it. Good post!...
  • Commented on Memorable Memory
    Good post! I agree with you that memory is a interesting topic to write about.It is true that we sometimes have false memory about our perception and leave false memories about daily life. Also i sometimes have the same experience...
  • Posted final blog---Oedipus complex to Wednesday Wanderings
    After the semester learning about psychology, I think the most impressive part may be the Oedipus complex. I think I will remember it at least five years from now. The term oedipus complex generally means the concentrate upon a boy's...
  • Posted Do you agree with Freud Sigmund? to Wednesday Wanderings
    While thinking about Freud Sigmund, there are so many voices about this character. Freud was one of the first scientists to make serious research of the mind and at the same time, he collects so many statistics which helped him...
  • Commented on My 3 year old nephew, Jace.
    It is so cool that you can try this experiment with your nephew. As we learned from the lecture, it is common that children in the specific age range will behave like that. But I am pretty curious that did...
  • Commented on Similarities > Differences
    I like your post! It is true that most companies forbid relationships in office and i believe that it is a good way to minimize conflicts as well. Also, people tend to make friends more with those who are similar...
  • Commented on Body Image
    I agree with the point that you mentioned about diet. If we want to go on a diet, we need to know how to do it in a healthy way. We can't sacrifice our heath to obtain some kind of...
  • Commented on Aggression in Children
    I really agree with you about the topic that watching violent plays and play violent games have no effect on children's aggressive behavior. I didn't see strong evidence and great supportive research did on the topic to support that it...
  • Commented on Pinocchio Response
    I found this blog really attracts me for the reason that it reminds me a lot about the memories. There were one period that I was so interested in watching the play "lie to me". The actor generated so many...
  • Commented on What influences our IQ
    I strongly agree with the point that nutrition is related to people's IQ. As Arthur Jensen stated, the environment can clearly show that IQ is decreased if the growing condition is poor and hard. This should not be the only...
  • Commented on the thing about gay marriage is...
    I really agree with the point that you mentioned. We don't have the right to condemn people of homosexuals. It is their choice to choose their loving and decide their rest of the life. It is kind of none of...
  • Commented on Super Human Senses
    I found the topic is really interesting that I only used to know about dogs have a better sense of smell than human beings. Now I have the idea that it can hear better than us and make better judgements...
  • Commented on Remote Controls- Can You Push the Right Button?
    I agree with the point that some design of the remote control does not make our life easier. The ones have small tiny buttons are really hard to press and also need time to choose. The dog in the video...
  • Commented on Animal training
    As I finished watchng the video, I get the idea that shaping is a really good way to train animals. The method is generally about asking the animal to do things step by step and get the final results at...
  • Commented on Animal training
  • Commented on Bilingual Kids
    As an international student, I tend to believe that being a bilingual person is nothing bad to our life. I used to learn English when I was 9 and it is true that I suffered a hard time first learning...
  • Posted Being tricked by your own brain!? to Wednesday Wanderings
    Sometimes it is strange that you have the memory of having done something but the truth is that it has never happened. Recently, a group of Germany scientists announced that people usually are tricked by their own brain. They did...
  • Commented on Yoga, the invisible killer?
    Honestly speaking, the topic is pretty attracting from the first glance. Yoga has became a really popular way to keep fit and help them to build good figure through everyday practice. But I believe that we should separate the issue...
  • Commented on CAFFEINE!!! Is it good of bad for you?
    I think this blog is really useful and it explains the true fact that is happening in our real world. People choose to drink coffee either to wake them up in the morning or to help them to stay awake...
  • Posted chapter 15 PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS to Wednesday Wanderings
    Chapter 15 mainly discusses the topic of psychological disorders and also the types. I found out that two subjects were interesting, one is anxiety disorders and the other is mood disorder and suicide. As a matter of fact, these...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from sunxx581

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page