rzent003

• Posted Body Image to Wednesday Wanderings
    My brother's girlfriend is a trainer and just graduated with a degree in nutrition. She constantly guides my family through what is healthy and necessary and what is not. Honestly, what I personally see (from experience) eating disorders to be...
  • Commented on What influences our IQ
    Although the one Georgia study shows the decrease I think what must be taken into account is not only their natural intelligence, but their experiences. If they are out in rural areas each day, probably farming, they are going through...
  • Commented on The Paris Syndrome
    This is an interesting concept. My parents had gone to Paris when they were much younger on business. They were at a restaurant, in nice apparel, having a drink with the company. The waiter came up to the table, looked...
  • Commented on Imprinting Isn't Just For the Werewolves...
    The whole imprinting example did remind me of Tarzan but it also reminded me of The Jungle Book. It does strike me as odd even how young children do a slight form of this while they are young in particular....
  • Commented on Pinocchio Response
    This is such a lame thought but when I think of people lying one example that I watched last night was in the movie Grandma's Boy. Alex lies to all of his co-workers, that test video games, that he is...
  • Commented on How Does This Ad Work? The Rick Perry Edition
    I disagree I think that sarcasm can hold an appeal. I would like to see a politician with a it of sarcasm and insecurity. To me these attributes are pretty common ground for American citizens. Laughter and vulnerability are two...
  • Commented on Does Alzheimer's Disease affect you?
    I appreciate that they have gotten so far as to find out how to slow down the process. I had found an article on about.com stating that a couple of ways to prevent the disease were exercise, quitting tobacco products,...
  • Posted Alzheimers to Wednesday Wanderings
    Through some basic research I have found that the hallmarks of Alzheimers are believed to be plaques and tangles. What these do is they attack nerve cells and take away function from the brain. A treatment has yet to be...
  • Commented on Super Sonic Senses
    I found this very interesting because you had mentioned something such as "super-tasters." I actually happen to have this when it comes to food, but more specifically, drink. A very specific example for me personally is water. I can always...
  • Commented on Yoga, the invisible killer?
    This is interesting. My room mates and I decided to pick up a new form of exercise and the agreed upon choice was yoga. From personal experience, I typically enjoyed yoga in the past, the one room mate is athletic...
  • Posted Chapter 10: Human Development to Chapter 10: Human Development
    Upon looking at Chapter 10 the subtitle to Human Development is how and why we change. At a glance what the chapter seems to be examining is what influences the childhood of human beings and how they change into...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from rzent003

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page