longx566

• Commented on First Blog Entry- Edward Gregory
    I was really wondering what the long time effects would be on him and his relationships, like 20 more years down the road would he experience anything else caused by the injury or start to exhibit any disorders like depression,...
  • Commented on Placebos in Psych
    It would be nice if it did work for everything!! I think its interesting how this effect isn't limited by medicine. For example, people who think they drank alcohol and think they are drunk and then exhibit signs of being...
  • Commented on High 5 to the Big 5
    I agree with the comments about uniqueness but its also nice to know that I'm not the only one that acts a certain way to different situations!...
  • Commented on Good Boy?
    I also agree with your blog post. My evidence is only from what I see and I don't have any actual proof but like I said I agree with everything you said. Another possibility is that with authoritarian style parenting...
  • Commented on Parenting Styles - Which one is best?
    I think like it depends on the child it also depends on the parents. I agree with the statement, "I think that parents make the mistake of deciding a parenting style before they get to know what their child is...
  • Posted Five years from now... to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    I hope to still remember many things from Psychology this semester. I don't think I will remember a specific chapter but certain aspects from all the sections. The most important is from the first few chapters we studied about Psychology...
  • Posted Nontraditional families -Blog 3 to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    I think the studies on nontraditional families is the most interesting and important. This is because it is such a modern topic and controversy regarding child development. The most controversial issue is children with parents of the same sex. There...
  • Posted Blog 2: Nature Vs. Nurture to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    In which of the following categories would you consider yourself: a lifelong criminal, someone with bad behavior but grew out of it, or a non-criminal? Because According to Dr. Terrie Moffitt's Theory, people fall into one of these three different...
  • Commented on The 5 Stage of Sleep
    I think it is interesting to read about the debates on whether dreams have sub conscious meaning or not. I never thought about a dream machine though!...
  • Posted Psychological Disorders to PSY 1001 Section 18 Spring 2012
    I found chapter 15, Psychological Disorders, to seem the most interesting. This is because psychological disorders include phobias, disorders such as OCD and ADD, alcohol or drug abuse, and many more. Most likely, everyone knows somebody who suffers from a...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from longx566

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page