nguye953

• Commented on The Boy with Cat Eyes
    When I first saw the picture, the eye color was very striking (and a very pretty color) to me. Although the color is very uncommon in certain regions, it's not impossible. I can only guess it was some genetic mutation...
  • Commented on Sleepwalking
    I'm more interested in why this phenomenon occurs. Is it because of the physical disorder in the body or brain? or maybe some subconscious desire (though I don't know why someone would want to kill someone..)? I remember when I...
  • Posted Believing is seeing or seeing is believing to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    Have you ever wondered if what you're seeing is really it makes itself to be? Everyday you probably experience or see the same events on a regular basis. You become so used to something that it becomes second nature that...
  • Posted Correlation to Psy 1001 section 16 & 17 Spring 2012
    Did you know that most statistics out in the media is deceiving? Most people think they have a pretty good idea about something if they look at charts or numbers. However, most data is skewed or made not be presented...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from nguye953