holmx286

• Commented on "I can tell you're lying!" - Actually no, you probably can't
    I am not saying that I can spot any type of liar, but if I know the person really well, I usually can determine if he/she is lying. My sister, for example, she lies WAYY TOO OFTEN. I catch her...
  • Commented on When In Doubt...Call 911
    I completely agree with you and the idea of an inferiority. Although, I tend to just be too apathetic, I have experience the feeling of inferiority, just feeling unable to do something well, so I just put forth half of...
  • Commented on Homework Should Never Be Done Alone
    Love this post! It was very spot on for me. I vary inbetween the group setting and private study sessions. I feel like I am more productive if I have others beside me working. It makes me feel like I...
  • Commented on Sweet and Spice and Everything Nice!
    I agree entirely with what you're saying, but I do think people consider those factors when compiling statistical data. Perhaps, the use the phrase "happily together" or "fully committed" when they are determining the use of their targeted demographic. It's...
  • Posted Constructive Criticism to Psy 1001 section 26 Spring 2012
    When I sat down to write my blog, my idea was too refute the criticisms of Laurence Kohlberg's ideas. The more I read, however, the more I supported the claims confronting him. Kohlberg tried to "identify how morality unfolds across...
  • Commented on Coping with Alzheimer's
    This may sound silly, but when I think of Alzheimer's, I think of Grey's Anatomy. When I was younger, probably around 13 my closest friend's grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's admitted to a nursing home and rapidly started going down...
  • Commented on SleepWalking-Valid Arguement in Trial
    Sleepwalking is very interesting to me, as I used to sleep walk quite often when I was younger. For my 6th birthday, my parents bought me a black and white GameBoy. I was more than obsessed; I played it for...
  • Posted Internet Perception to Psy 1001 section 26 Spring 2012
    Web design is a huge factor in our daily lives. Probably a larger factor than most of us realize. Everyone in this minute-by-minute world is online, using the internet, and experience the structure of websites. It's important to be aware...
  • Commented on Sex, Sensuality and Salad
    I disagree that this commercial is "going overboard." I mean, it's advertising. And in this day and age, basically anything goes. This "passion" being directed toward a salad isn't sexy; it's humorous. If this were an ad for KY, I...
  • Commented on This assignment is so boring that I'm falling asleep.
    I found this video very interesting. I know most of my friends like to have "white noise" while they do activities. For me though, I like complete quiet. I am more productive in my studies when it is silent and...
  • Posted (MyU vs. Uthink) Order in Layout to Psy 1001 section 26 Spring 2012
    Website design is a large factor in our daily lives. Probably larger than many of us realize. We have all experienced our fair share of perfect web design, such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Star Tribune, where the colors are complementary,...
  • Commented on The Problem with Exercise Guidelines
    I find it almost sad that the majority of people believe what they hear without researching into it at all. This happens more than I would like to believe. Exercise is a good example of that. There are so many...
  • Commented on Why is she so attractive? It's called Photoshop......
    This title definitely grabbed my attention, as I fall victim to the celebrity implied beauty. When I was younger, probably around my sophomore year of high school, I convinced myself that life would easier if my body was thinner and...
  • Commented on Mosquito Ringtone
    This is very interesting! Thanks for the link. I listened to it with a few of my friends. Unfortunately, we were all under 25, so we couldn’t test the theory. The oldest of us was 23 and he was still...
  • Posted Overview of Chapter 11 (What Caught My Eye?) to Psy 1001 section 26 Spring 2012
    In Chapter 11 Emotion and Motivation, we see the psychology behind emotions, attraction, feelings, and motivations. The main aspects that stuck out to me were the cultural differences of emotional expression, the facial feedback hypothesis, what makes us happy, and...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from holmx286

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page