haml0068

• Posted We are Anonymous to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    What I find interesting when reading Chapter 16 in We Are Anonymous is when Sabu believed Anonymous's greatest power was its lack of hierarchy. I would disagree, although Anonymous seems to want everyone involved, there are those who stand out...
  • Posted Impact on Old Media to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    The impact on old media has been a very prevalent topic in this book, especially in the last few chapters. We place value on the ability to acquire mass amounts of information using the smallest devices, so single function television...
  • Posted Intertextuality to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    Chapter 5 talked a lot about the essence of intertextuality and gave us definitions of what one had thought it was. I toot the liberty to look it up to see what specifically it was and what Wikipedia had said...
  • Posted Weaving The Web to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    I am definitely not a computer person, so when Tim Berners- Lee starts talking about HTML, URI, and all sorts of acronyms for how the World Wide Web starts it gets a little confusing to me! Nonetheless he does make...
  • Posted Final entry to PSY 1001, Fall 2011--Sections 08 & 09
    The five stages of REM sleep will always be with me throughout my life, not only did chapter five fully capture my attention, but I have always been interested in figuring out what goes on during my sleep. There are...
  • Posted Assignment 5 to PSY 1001, Fall 2011--Sections 08 & 09
    One important concept i found interesting in these past couple of weeks is the big five traits: openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. These concepts has made me relate my peers to which trait they are. I find...
  • Posted YES! Violent Media = Aggressive Behavior to PSY 1001, Fall 2011--Sections 08 & 09
    In our discussion we talked about many ways violent behavior could and could not contribute to aggressive behavior. Before the discussion we had to choose a side we would argue for and even after the argument I still choose to...
  • Posted Short-Term Memory to PSY 1001, Fall 2011--Sections 08 & 09
    What i found interesting in these past couple weeks was the concept of short-term memory. Short-term memory woks actively with the information handed to it, transforming it into more meaningful material before passing some of it on to the long-term...
  • Posted When do we become aware of self? to PSY 1001, Fall 2011--Sections 08 & 09
    I decided to watch the video entitled The Secret You. Sensations of the world like sounds, feelings etc. are something we all take for granted. We never realize how much we use them each and everyday and without them we...
  • Posted First. to PSY 1001, Fall 2011--Sections 08 & 09
    The first weeks of psychology were vey intimidating, i hate class readings and when i found out how much we had to do i got a little nervous, but as time passed i felt way more comfortable. The first two...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from haml0068

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page