randa207

• Posted We Are Anonymous Blog Post to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    Reading this book has completely blown my mind away. I'm not going to lie; I have been very naïve as to what I thought other individuals could do with the information one has shared on the Internet. After reading the...
  • Commented on Networked
    The advancements of technology and networking are becoming a major advantage for our society. I too felt that the initial story about Peter’s sharing of his wife’s accident via email over his mobile phone was a great example to truly...
  • Commented on Intertextuality
    Contrast to this statement, I felt that the concept of intertextuality was complex and the idea of interchanging and modifying existing content from one form to another was anything but simple. Following reading chapter five, I feel the authors did...
  • Commented on Intertextuality Blog Post 2
    After reading about the famous 1984 Super Bowl television advertisement for the Apple Macintosh computer, I went on YouTube to watch it myself and observed the intertextual references Warnick and Heinemen were discussing in the text. It is interesting to...
  • Posted Networked- Blog Post 3 to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    Rainie and Wellman begin chapter five discussing the many concerns about networked relationships and how the internet is creating isolation among Americans. On page 117, Douglas Cornish questioned, "Will this glow [from the internet] produce a closed generation of socially...
  • Posted Rhetoric Online to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    In chapter one of Rhetoric Online: The Politics of New Media, Manual Castell's view of the public sphere as a site of scandal politics is addressed. I agree with Castell that attack politics is used as an influential way to...
  • Posted Tubes, Blog Entry to WRIT 3577 - Spring 2013
    In no way have I thought to try and visit the Internet in its physical realm. What Andrew Blum was accomplishing in this book is extremely unusual and demonstrates the Internet from a perspective I have never considered. In my...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from randa207

Following

Not following anyone

About This Page