myU OneStop

MBA Admissions

Share This

Share

Monthly Archives

Results tagged “admissions”

The summit has made a huge impact - especially on behalf of prospective students. Quite simply, it was a groundbreaking event.

Continue reading...

Thoughts of a Recent MBA Graduate

I recently graduated from Carlson's Part-Time MBA Program this past May, and the Carlson experience was more than I could have ever imagined!

Continue reading...

My background

After spending 5 years in consulting in residential energy efficiency, I learned that I had a passion for management and wanted to expand my horizons. I looked at a number of public and private schools nationally, and I decided on Carlson for three reasons. First, I loved the community feeling and was deeply impressed by the high level of individual support. With each class in the low hundreds, Carlson is a place where I can actually know - and be known by - my classmates, professors, and staff.

Continue reading...

Two Truths and a Lie

1) I completed both my bachelor and master degrees at the University of Minnesota.

2) I've lived in Minneapolis my entire life.

3) I have an abnormal fear of birds.

Continue reading...

I am excited to announce that Peter Woxland will be joining the Carlson MBA admissions team starting Monday, February 6, 2012. Peter comes from extensive higher education experience and has most recently been working on our Carlson MBA Student Affairs team as Registrar & Advising Manager for the Part-Time & Full-Time MBA programs.

Continue reading...

Admissions committee members will be seeking to understand your academic, professional and personal histories, your current professional position, personal activities and where you hope this degree will lead you as you develop into a leader through an MBA program.

Continue reading...

1