Future Me?

So I think that the form of psychology that I will use the most would be the developmental psychology. My goal in 5 years is to hopefully be working in either the children's ward of a hospital or at a children's hospital as a nurse or a nurse's assistant. /Users/nikkisomppi/Desktop/Rachel+Hunter+Visits+Sydney+Children+Hospital+-2dWyk5zAmdl.jpg
I think it would be very interesting to see the developmental differences that certain children have whether they are sick with a developmental disability or an illness. Children are adorable and can be studied without them even understanding what is going on because they are learning at their own speed of learning. For example a friend's daughter is a little over a year old and she is already coloring with crayons!
That is why I think that I would use child psychology and developmental psychology in 5 years!