Neuropsychology

In five years time I believe I will remember the few beginning chapters of the semester that dealt with the physiological aspect of the brain. I hope to go to medical school within the next couple of years so I will be dealing a lot with neuroscience, anatomy, and physiology. The reason why I think I will remember this part of the course because I find comfort in science that is more solid and factual than the more obscure aspects of personality and social issues. Even though I enjoy many fields of science, I like being able to concretely describe and define certain fields and also participate in research.

The way you feel about science reveals that the type of your learning ability is to rely on proven thesis and this way to discover the new and make researches, which means that you are a type of person, who will have great achievements in the science field and will not be that successful in social works for example.Rentals