Neuropsychology

In five years time I believe I will remember the few beginning chapters of the semester that dealt with the physiological aspect of the brain. I hope to go to medical school within the next couple of years so I will be dealing a lot with neuroscience, anatomy, and physiology. The reason why I think I will remember this part of the course because I find comfort in science that is more solid and factual than the more obscure aspects of personality and social issues. Even though I enjoy many fields of science, I like being able to concretely describe and define certain fields and also participate in research.

I believe that even if you deal with the social issues, or those obscure aspects of personality, you must still be stepping on a solid ground. There is enough certainty in there, the thing is not to make huge assumptions.

Home