TO: Campus Community
FROM: Chancellor Black
As part of administrative restructuring, the following space changes will take place on or before August 1, 2011.
* The new Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and one support staff will occupy the existing Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations space in Darland 500, 501, 511, 513.
* The existing reception area in Darland 500/515 will be remodeled for one Chancellor support staff and a formal receiving and waiting area.
* The Interim Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations and two support staff will relocate to the existing Vice Chancellor for Academic Support and Student Life space in Darland 201, 297, 293.
* The Interim Vice Chancellor for Academic Support and Student Life and three support staff will relocate to the existing Auxiliary Services space in Kirby Plaza.
* The new Special Assistant to the Chancellor for External Affairs and support staff will be located in the existing photography area in Darland 302 and 304. A search for this position will begin soon.
* Campus photography will relocate to the second floor of Darland, room 247.