Burnsville Apartment Complex Finally Open

| No Comments

An apartment complex is now allowed to have residents after it was forced to shut down in March.

The complex was closed down after a resident showed firefighters a jar of dead insects, after a kitchen fire. City inspections soon after found many issues including: rodent infestations, broken plumbing, mold, sagging ceilings and electrical problems to not just one, but all six of the properties owned by Lindahl Properties (Pioneer Press).

Lindahl Properties states that they have spent over $400,000 in repairs. They are now renting out apartments in the buildings that they have rental licenses in (Star Tribune).

Under the new rental license ordinances, the city must inspect one-third of the properties each year.

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by chhit002 published on December 2, 2012 10:12 PM.

United Nations Vote Palestine as a "non-member-observer state" was the previous entry in this blog.

Jesse Jackson Jr. Resigns is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.