« Gateway.>>>>>>>>>>>> | Main | Diffinately the 2 »

Over all

To my own personal point of view to document something it is not just always about the text or how descriptive the information is, stead it should be a combination of text, picture, diagram, and most important of all is the arrangement on the page, the style of the text, the placement of the picture, and diagram. Many magazine companies tend to use this strategy as way to attract people attention to buy their magazine.
CmYk.bmp
CMYK magazine for instance uses more pictures than words to attract people. They seem to let the pictures speak to the audience. The page arrangement and the choice of color they choose allow the story more appealing than the actually story. It seems like their success in advertisement mainly depend their style of design.
Print Maz.jpg

Print magazine is another good example in using pictures to attract their audience. They seem to aim for multiple audiences and that picture allow them to achieve this very easily.

Have you ever thought of adding extra movies to your weblog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I imply I just read by way of the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm extra of a visible learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know the way it seems! I really like what you guys are at all times up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Sustain the good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will go to your weblog regularly for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.