This morning, the scheduled DCF session canceled because the child got sick in the car on the way to ICD, but Wendy went through the set up with me. I also made a few calls to potential participants but didn't talk to anyone.
This afternoon I started off with observing a DCF session and going through all of the set up and clean up steps with Wendy. There were a few issues with the sound from the camera on the computers, so I eventually sat in the family waiting room and watched on one of the laptops there. After that session I practiced the DCF tasks on a friend to get the routine set in, and it went pretty well. I have some more practicing to do this weekend to get ready for Wendy "testing" me next week! Later, I made a couple copies and cleaned up the stimuli, and then I did a little IPP entering at the end.